Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Pending transaction since the 16th of June - all info provided still NOTHING!

dumbkoala
dumbkoala Member Posts: 6
I have $6800 pending, $3000 since the 16th of June. I have provided all requested documentation and the few times I have managed to get on the chat I have been promised 1-3 working days. That was over two weeks ago. Release my money!

Comments

• dumbkoala
    Transaction IDs: 203816350 and 200540347
    Both from SubscribeStar
  • loo
    loo Member Posts: 3
    Same problem, the money was subtracted from the payer, but not added to my balance, it's stuck on "pending", support, help please
    Transaction ID
  • AhmeAziz
    AhmeAziz Member Posts: 3
    Same here Money stuck in pending approval man this is frustrating please reply @payoneer
    money was subtracted from payer account i used payment request portal as Individual
  • dumbkoala
    This has still not been resolved. I called last week and the person on the line promised this would be treated as a priority.
  • LauraPayoneer
    LauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @dumbkoala. Our phone support advised you on the 2 July that the payment is being under review with our payment department. Please wait for their update via email in the next few days. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• dumbkoala
    And your chat promised it resolved within 1-3 days on the 25th June, but I am still waiting. I called your phone support again now and still no update. Apologies are no good when you are withholding nearly $7000!
  • dumbkoala
    Payoneer will probably delete this, but I have just had these two payments denied because I have "violated Payoneer Terms and Conditions". I have done nothing wrong. I'm a digital artist.
  • undieunder
    undieunder Member Posts: 2
    When within a payment detail showing that the payment has arrived pointing a date 16th June - 13 days earlier, and it was neither in the History nor in the Pending and as soon as I received it is returned back on June 29th in an email and it was never asked for any reason of why I have it, and I can't find a reason where was it in these days!

I think the people responsible for working on this area, was mistakenly missed the call to take appropriate steps when they saw such a big amount and as it is coming from SBA, but I am known that because of the current situations, ACH transaction limit was increased for taking business loans in personal account or so, they were talking about 100 or more but mine was 10 thousand.

What do you think guys?
  • dumbkoala
    Payoneer is now not returning this payment to the merchant for another "7 to 10 business days"! This is totally unacceptable. If you can't process it, release it back to the merchant instantly. Stop holding on to my money. It is not yours. By your own admission you can't process it, so return it NOW so a better payment provider can process it.

Guys, if you look at Payoneer's new Ts and Cs, that they changed AFTER I received this first payment, they are now restricting so so many legitimate businesses.
  • promoters4reals
    promoters4reals Member Posts: 2
    Payooner why doing this to me 😭😭😭it is now more that 2 week now since my fund is pending status please do something really fast with my payooner account this is getting too much guys 😓😓 my customer ID is 39979404
    Please please please approve my account 😭