Merge Payonner Credit Card

Hello,

I want to merge my two credit Cards, one was received from oDesk, and the other one was received from Elance.

please need your help.

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Hi Datakiller,

You can contact our support team at http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx and they will merge your oDesk card into your eLance card.
    Talia
  • DatakillerDatakiller Member Posts: 3
    Hello,

thanks for the reply Talia, appreciate the help you provide to all people who ask for :)

last question please, tomorrow is the pay day from a customer, if i merge the two cards, the paiement wil be visible in the two cards or just the Elance one?

thank you.
    Datakiller wrote:

Hello,

thanks for the reply Talia, appreciate the help you provide to all people who ask for :)

last question please, tomorrow is the pay day from a customer, if i merge the two cards, the paiement wil be visible in the two cards or just the Elance one?

thank you.

Hi Datakiller,

The funds will appear on the card that they were sent to (oDesk if it's from oDesk, eLance if it's from eLance), and then when we merge the cards, the oDesk card will no longer be functional and all of the funds will be transferred automatically to the eLance card.
    Talia
  • DatakillerDatakiller Member Posts: 3
    Many thanks for your answer.
    You're very welcome B)
    Talia