Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Payment not yet received in my bank account from 7 Days

mianbashir89
mianbashir89 Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
Hello Payoneer Team!
Withdrawal my amount not yet reached in my bank account even after 7 days, while previous transactions successfully withdrawn but my last transaction first time late and not received,
But Payoneer status-completed, not pending so please check this.....am waiting.
please check this below details

Transaction ID
Transfer ID

Regards

Best Answer

• mianbashir89
    Answer ✓
    Thanks a lot, finally I have received the payment pending from 27.06.2020 in my local bank account. Regards

Answers

• wilviper
    wilviper Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    What was the amount of the withdrawal.
  • mianbashir89
    902$
  • wilviper
    Dis you receive the funds? I have the same issue
  • wilviper

I made a few withdraw request and I have not receive them yet on my bank account

• mianbashir89
    Payment not yet received in my account dear
  • LauraPayoneer
    LauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @mianbashir89. We see that our email support already sent your case to our bank department. Please wait for their update via email in the next few days.

• mianbashir89
    I know for the Email, but taking too much time. Kindly I need urgent amount.
    Thanks
  • mianbashir89
    Now I have another payment from upwork, I fear, may happened same with future payments,
    so I delayed next payment, in order to know the reason why payment not yet recvd after 8 days even now. Thanks
  • LauraPayoneer
    LauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@mianbashir89, kindly wait for their update via email in the next few days. The bank department is the only one who can handle the case.

• mianbashir89
    Dear Payoneer, please send again the amount as my bank informed ne that they did not received the amount. Kindly make it urgent as I need to take another ready payment from Upwork. Thanjs
  • mianbashir89
    Not yet resolved my case, payment too much delayed.
  • aleeza04
    aleeza04 Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

it's been 9 days since i got my bank trasfer withdrawal payment email but still i haven't received the payment in my local bank account this has never happened to me before

• aleeza04
    aleeza04 Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

it's been 9 days since i got my bank trasfer withdrawal payment email but still i haven't received the payment in my local bank account this has never happened to me before @LauraPayoneer
    Customer id : 33432937

• mianbashir89
    Can you tell about "community federal savings bank account" how to open with Payoneer to link with PayPal account. Thanks
  • matinou
    matinou Member Posts: 2
    hello here, tell me in the field of local bank account number is it the RIB which it is necessary to put?
  • ritwikap
    ritwikap Member Posts: 2
    > @mianbashir89 said:
    > Not yet resolved my case, payment too much delayed.

Hey, when did you finally receive an email from them?? and did you get your money??