Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Withdraw to bank pending why?

Tycoonmarketer264
Tycoonmarketer264 Member Posts: 4
I withdraw from my fiverr since April 7, it has been approve and for me to withdraw to my bank is telling me pending since May 4. I really need this money. You guys should approve my money.

I really need this money, I don't why you did not approve my money.

Transaction ID : 192909572
Customer ID : 36718813

Thanks

Answers

• LauraPayoneer
    LauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Tycoonmarketer264 . The transfer is pending because we need a valid ID. We don't accept the paper slip as an official government-issued ID.

We accept Nigeria National ID card, Passport, Driver's License, and Voter's card.

• Tycoonmarketer264
    It's not a paper slip it's a government valid ID, I would send you a shot of it to your mail as message
  • sayopaul
    sayopaul Member Posts: 5
    Hello there. I am facing this same issue as well. This is not my first time withdrawing to my bank account however it has never taken this long. The transaction still shows "pending" on my dashboard. I am yet to receive the email from Payoneer to state that the withdrawal has been initiated. Please help me look into this.

Customer ID: 23864241
    Transaction ID: 205402427
  • sayopaul
    sayopaul Member Posts: 5
    > @LauraPayoneer said:
    > Hi @Tycoonmarketer264 . The transfer is pending because we need a valid ID. We don't accept the paper slip as an official government-issued ID.
    >
    > We accept Nigeria National ID card, Passport, Driver's License, and Voter's card.
    Hello there. I am facing this same issue as well. This is not my first time withdrawing to my bank account however it has never taken this long. The transaction still shows "pending" on my dashboard. I am yet to receive the email from Payoneer to state that the withdrawal has been initiated. Please help me look into this.

Customer ID: 23864241
    Transaction ID: 205402427
  • LauraPayoneer
    LauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @sayopaul. We can see that the transfer was already sent to your bank account. If you didn't receive it yet, please contact our Customer Support department - http://paynr.co/1vYn4xt via the link or sending a private message via Facebook/Twitter.

• tharindukw96
    tharindukw96 Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2020
    Hi @LauraPayoneer

I'm facing the same problem. I uploaded my ID card on 14 July 2020. But Still verification process in the submitted state. I've withdrawn to my bank account and I didn't receive the money. I know now, it's because my account is not verified. Now It's been more than 3 weeks. Could you please check what happened to my account verification?

Customer ID: 26132063
    Transaction Reference Number: 209359310

Thanks!
  • okeke10
    okeke10 Member Posts: 7
    Hi @LauraPayoneer

My transaction has been pending since 21 July 2020. I’ve sent all the required documents and it has been approved but yet, the transaction is still pending.

What will I do now?

Trsaction ID: 207848244

Please help.
  • Kanyanta_Makasa
    Kanyanta_Makasa Member Posts: 3
    Hi,
    I am facing the same situation. I made a withdrawal on 20th July and I haven't received my money yet.

Transaction ID: 207632778
  • Tycoonmarketer264
    Hi!

I called their hotline and it was resolved. You could try calling them too and speak to their customers care agent
  • Muhammad_Ayub
    Muhammad_Ayub Member Posts: 4
    I created a bank account on Payoneer 10 days ago, the account status is still pending review. Could you help me, please?
    :s