Upcoming Transaction Pending

joseta29joseta29 Member Posts: 6
Please anyone can help me here?I did not get my money it shows it is pending and upcoming transaction.It does not show on my balance.Still zero..This is the first time it happened in my payoneer account.Ive been receiving money for almost 5 months now.I didnt expect to be such complicated.Please tell me why my money is pending up to now?And please use this existing email if u wish to send me informations about payoneer.([email protected])I am looking forward to your immediate response and i hope u will resolve this matter (customer id#35798696) (Transaction ID #205808332)

Comments

• LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 801 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @joseta29. The payment is pending because we need a better picture of your ID. Please check the email sent today to you.

• joseta29joseta29 Member Posts: 6
    @LauraPayoneer thank you i appreciate it.I comply it today and shows that it is approved.So, I hope i will get my salary as soon as possible.Thank you.
  • joseta29joseta29 Member Posts: 6
    I am still waiting to left the pending status so i can withdraw the monet.I need it urgent please!I already comply the ID picture and it says that is approved so why prolonging the agony?Please!!! @LauraPayoneer
  • LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 801 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @joseta29. The payment was already loaded on your account.