Need Community Federal Savings Bank account

harismalikharismalik Member Posts: 2
I need Community Federal Savings Bank account to link it with my PayPal account to withdraw my global payments which I receive from my clients. I'm providing digital marketing services to my clients and they send me payment through PayPal account. So that's why I need Community Federal Savings Bank account so that I can link it with my PayPal account and can withdraw my global payments in my Payoneer account easily.

Comments

• mehedi555552mehedi555552 Member Posts: 2
    Also,I need community federal savings bank to link with my paypal.
  • harismalikharismalik Member Posts: 2
    Hi mehedi. I called Payoneer and asked them to give me community federal savings bank account because paypal doesn't allow 1st century bank account. They asked me some information related to my account. And after that they attached my community federal savings bank account with my Payoneer account with in 1 day. And I have attached it with my paypal account but conformation is pending because paypal sent 2 small amounts in my payoneer account to verify account. Once payment will be recieved. I'll write the amonuts in paypal and my account will be verified. As I saw the information that it takes 3-5 business days to send money from Paypal to Payoneer account.