My Account was blocked for unknown reason?

amrzenhomamrzenhom Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
I was signing in to my payoneer account ans suddenly I found my account blocked for no reason I want to reopen it to receive some payments can anyone help me?

Comments

• lengleng Member Posts: 1
    Same as miine your problem then when I go to support contact to leave messages I didn't get the correct answer for the topic only they put is hacked or locked.. there is no block. So sad for this
  • IssantuHIssantuH Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    For me, I have a complicated issue with my email so I submitted a request for my account to be closed, I also submitted a government-issued Id to have my bank account ending 6078 approved so I can withdraw money from my account but no progress has been done. Please can someone attend to my request urgently as I need to withdraw the money before my account is closed?
  • LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @amrzenhom, this application was not approved because the system shows that you've already applied for multiple accounts. Please note that Payoneer allows only one account per customer.