I need to create a Community Federal Saving Bank account

mahmoudgowedamahmoudgoweda Member Posts: 3
I need to create a Community Federal Saving Bank account, in order to connect my Paypal account
My request ID is: #200805-007896
Thank you

Answers

• mahmoudgowedamahmoudgoweda Member Posts: 3
    I need to create a Community Federal Saving Bank account, in order to connect my Paypal account
    My request ID is: #200805-007896
    Thank you
  • LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 856 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there. Did you already link a card to your PayPal account and the card was charged by PayPal?

In order to use the service, you need first to link a card to your Paypal account. Any debit/credit card should work, it doesn’t have to be a Payoneer card. Paypal will make a charge on your card. After that, you can go to your Paypal account and enter your Global Payment Service bank details.

• mahmoudgowedamahmoudgoweda Member Posts: 3
    hi there
    yes I already link a card to my PayPal account and the card work fine but I want to link my Payoneer bank account and try to do that but get failed so I think I need to create a Community Federal Saving Bank account
  • SaimanazSaimanaz Member Posts: 1
    Hello Sir,
    Sir i create a new account and i subbmited documents on 7 August bit its still show shubbmited when they approved and i create this account for paypal and first century bank not support and i need Federal saving bank account and call us and live chat option not show my site i don't know why because when i trying to call then say my account still not support call and when i send message for Federal saving bank account i receive auto email so please check and resolve my issue.
  • kanah95kanah95 Member Posts: 4
    Good evening,
    I need a Community Federal Savings Bank or Bank of America account so that I can link with my PayPal account as the First Century Bank account failed to work, I have linked credit card to my PayPal but I want to add a bank account for business purpose and whenever the credit card expires, I won't have to link another card, I'll just be using bank to withdraw from PayPal. Thanks
    Customer ID: 29399889
    Reference number: 200824-017452