Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

I can't see the live chat option for contact support team in my account

I can't see the live chat option for contact support team in my account. But way.? please help..!!

Comments

• nickyleusink
    nickyleusink Member Posts: 1
    Hello
    2 payments was made still pending.
    account verified

Customer ID 32602181

Please resolve this.
    hope to hear from support.
    greet nicky
  • xuanlex0
    xuanlex0 Member Posts: 2
    Hello , I have similar problem. Today marks it 2days of 2 pending transactions in my account. It's really getting me so worried and my account is verified. The Last payment I received on 27 July didn't waste this much time .

Customer id- 37947924 . Please anything to help me out I'll appreciate. Thanks
  • Shanaz92
    Shanaz92 Member Posts: 4
    so many other people dont have that either
  • nickyleusink
    nickyleusink Member Posts: 1
    There is also no reaction from support....
    So support can you fix it? resolve this and respond.
  • jawafa699
    jawafa699 Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Payoneer not working in week end
    Saturday and sunday

** Small Helper !**

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,302

Please note that the live chat is subject to eligibility and availability during these times. But not to worry! You can always chat with us here or send a private message via Facebook or Twitter for assistance

• ofaruque
    ofaruque Member Posts: 3
    when I tried to live chat with your assistant, it's shown to me "Status: Canceled" Your chat request has been canceled. Please visit our Support Center to contact us.
    I e-mailed you, send a private message via Facebook but Payoneer don't respond to any of my massages. :( :( :(
  • xuanlex0
    xuanlex0 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Jawafa , Please have you reticfy yours, I'm still experiencing this till today. What really are all this delays for ? Today is approximately 1 week of pending upcoming transactions pending.
  • MysticReverie
    MysticReverie Member Posts: 1
    I select category but it still wont let me post a damn question?

I have a payment pending but cant see how to veroify it, and cant even contact payoneer.
    Someone wake up please
  • jawafa699

@xuanlex0 said:
    Hi Jawafa , Please have you reticfy yours, I'm still experiencing this till today. What really are all this delays for ? Today is approximately 1 week of pending upcoming transactions pending.

i have got the confirm messege that payment completed after 3 days (working days without Saturday and sunday) and after 1 day i got the money in my bank

** Small Helper !**

• jawafa699

after u select category u will see more choice About Receive Payments select best one that near to ur problem

** Small Helper !**

• jawafa699

@ofaruque said:
    when I tried to live chat with your assistant, it's shown to me "Status: Canceled" Your chat request has been canceled. Please visit our Support Center to contact us.
    I e-mailed you, send a private message via Facebook but Payoneer don't respond to any of my massages. :(:(:(

Payoneer team is getting a lot and a lot of messege because of that they are late in replay

** Small Helper !**

• AamirNawaz99
    AamirNawaz99 Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2020
    Hi,
    I made a Payoneer account last month July 14 and credentials of First Century Bank were shared. When I tried to link up my First Century Bank account with PayPal it was showing the following message "Sorry we can't link your bank account right now".
    I sent several mails to the Payoneer Customer Services and always received auto generated email which is not helpful. I made few phone calls yesterday and today at the Customer Support line and my call is not connecting.
    This is quite frustrating where, despite my multiple attempts, I haven't received any response. I have gone through some threads and realized we can link Community Federal Saving Banks with PayPal.
    Please take a look at your end as I'm unable to receive anything from PayPal from last 1.5 month and this situation is quite embarrassing due to the following.
    Regards
  • jawafa699

Payoneer saying Make sure u have linked a card to ur PayPal Account and make sure paypal charged from it to be able to add payoneer bank

** Small Helper !**

• AamirNawaz99
    > @jawafa699 said:
    > Payoneer saying Make sure u have linked a card to ur PayPal Account and make sure paypal charged from it to be able to add payoneer bank

obviously I have linked up my local bank acount with Payoneer but the issue is not with my bank but First Century Bank which is not linking up with PayPal and generating an error as I mentioned above. Despite my emails, I have not heard anything from Customer Support team.
  • jawafa699

@AamirNawaz99 said:

@jawafa699 said:
    Payoneer saying Make sure u have linked a card to ur PayPal Account and make sure paypal charged from it to be able to add payoneer bank

obviously I have linked up my local bank acount with Payoneer but the issue is not with my bank but First Century Bank which is not linking up with PayPal and generating an error as I mentioned above. Despite my emails, I have not heard anything from Customer Support team.

Try link a card And do online checkout with it And then link payoneer bank !

** Small Helper !**

• AamirNawaz99
    > @jawafa699 said:
    > (Quote)
    > Try link a card And do online checkout with it And then link payoneer bank !

I've linked up each and everything of my local bank account with Payonner. As being said above and reiterating, the issue is not with my bank but the credentials of First Century Bank which are not linking up with Paypal. I have gone through few other posts and they are saying the same thing that its an issue with First Century Bank where PayPal is not accepting their account.
  • jawafa699

@AamirNawaz99 said:

@jawafa699 said:
    (Quote)
    Try link a card And do online checkout with it And then link payoneer bank !

I've linked up each and everything of my local bank account with Payonner. As being said above and reiterating, the issue is not with my bank but the credentials of First Century Bank which are not linking up with Paypal. I have gone through few other posts and they are saying the same thing that its an issue with First Century Bank where PayPal is not accepting their account.

Hi, Aamir !
    I have First Century Bank linked in my paypal without any problem , i have my card linked and Did payment from it ,,but if its not working and u have attached card and charged from it u can Messege customer support (Live chat or Via facebook ,, twitter or even send them a messege via email ) And tell them the problem and attach screenshot that u have card linked and activity that U Did payment from the card ,,they will help u to change ur USD Resive account From First Century Bank To Community Federal Savings !

** Small Helper !**

• jawafa699

Oh Sorry,
    and don't forget Vaild Goverment ID

** Small Helper !**

This discussion has been closed.