Amazon not accepting my Payoneer statement

Hi,

While setting up my seller account on Amazon, I was requested to upload my bank/credit card statement.
I submitted my "Account statement for Amazon" document generated by Payoneer, as well as "Confirmation of receiving account" document and Amazon sends an email stating that:

"Hello,

We were unable to verify the bank or credit card statement you provided. Please provide another bank or credit card statement with visible credentials, showing the following information:

-- Name
-- Billing address
-- Bank information
-- Issue date"

Please advise.

Comments

• LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 856 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @jlsg87. Please refer to our Support Center for step-by-step instructions on adding your Global Payment Service details to your Amazon Seller account.

Please refer to this video for more information.

If after viewing this page you still have questions, please let us know and we would be glad to assist you.

• AmzingHomestoreAmzingHomestore Member Posts: 1
    edited August 16
    Laura, sorry, but this doesn't answer the question. Or maybe there is some misunderstanding here. The question is about the bank statement you download through the Store Manager and provide to Amazon as a part of seller verification process.

I have the same problem, as well as many other sellers trying to sign up with Amazon right now. Lately Amazon started MASS rejecting Payoneer statements, saying "we were unable to verify the bank or credit card statement you provided". We (new sellers) keep doing everything possible with this document to make Amazon accept it - re-downloading, re-saving it, printing, taking photos, scanning, increasing contrast and all sorts of voodoo dancing around it. No result.

There is clearly a problem between Amazon and Payoneer that should be resolved on a higher level.