Two of my payments are pending from 6 Aug

mdrafiqAmdrafiqA Member Posts: 1
Hi ,

Two of my payments are pending from 6 Aug and still not approved. I have raised a request but no response on that (my customer id is 32335009). Tried to contact via live chat but didn't got the chance as it's always shows support team is busy. Can you please reply to me how can i get this resolved. Last time when it happened i was asked to verify information and my account got verified successfully. But after a long time i'm facing this issue.

Regards,
mdrafiq

Answers

• TahiraTufailTahiraTufail Member Posts: 4
    I am facing the same issue.
    Hi everyone,
    I am new to Payoneer

I have been waiting for my first payment to show in my account for more than 12 days. Emailed Payoneer, contacted via form, but no one responded.

Is there any Payoneer user who never received payment or payment was delayed like for months? Please, if anyone of Payoneer reads this, please help me...
    Hi ,
    My payment is pending from 16 July and still not approved. I have raised a request but no response on that (my customer id is 38975680). Tried to contact via live chat but didn't got the chance as it's always shows support team is busy. Can you please reply to me how can i get this resolved.
  • LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @mdrafiqA , we see that our payment department requested you to provide more information in order to approve the payments. Once you do it, please wait 3-4 business days for their review and update it via email.

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@TahiraTufail Hello,

We do apologize for the delay. Please make sure that everything regarding the verification of this payment is submitted. Kindly check your My Account --> settings ---> verification center.

If you have submitted everything, kindly wait for our department to finish their review. You will be updated via email accordingly.

Thank you.

• LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @TahiraTufail , the payment is pending cause you provided a document that is not valid. Please enter your Payoneer account and send a valid picture from your document. Please note that we don't accept scan copies from documents. Once you do it, please contact our Customer Support department via the link - http://paynr.co/1vYn4xt or sending a private message via Facebook/Twitter.

This discussion has been closed.