Can't add any withdrawal account

Hello. I created my Payoneer account on January 2019, linking my Paypal account. Two weeks ago I wanted to add my bank account, and Payoneer said that I can link only 1 account, so I deleted my Paypal. Now I do not see the option for add a new bank account. It only says to go to the support center, and there it explains how to do. But when I return to bank accounts it says me to go to the support center... How can I add a new bank account? I also tried to contact someone through the live chat but it says my message status is canceled, they don't answer to Messenger, Twitter, emails, I called them from Italy, and spent all my credit for having the phone stick in the face! How should I resolve this problem??

Comments

• SmartDriveSmartDrive Member Posts: 146 ✭✭

@FedericaFranzese said:
    Hello. I created my Payoneer account on January 2019, linking my Paypal account. Two weeks ago I wanted to add my bank account, and Payoneer said that I can link only 1 account, so I deleted my Paypal. Now I do not see the option for add a new bank account. It only says to go to the support center, and there it explains how to do. But when I return to bank accounts it says me to go to the support center... How can I add a new bank account? I also tried to contact someone through the live chat but it says my message status is canceled, they don't answer to Messenger, Twitter, emails, I called them from Italy, and spent all my credit for having the phone stick in the face! How should I resolve this problem??

Call PayPal via Skype to this number:

+18888839770

Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Central time

This number is free from skype.

And I don't know why PayPal block you, maybe the system detect your old account as an duplicated or something you have to keep trying to contact PayPal support but this time do what I did, call the +1888 number via Skype

Also all any other +1800 number and +1888 is also always free from skype so when you need to call any business or need support look for a +1800 number first all important companies always offer a free of charge number.

This discussion has been closed.