Account linking to paypal

princechumsprincechums Member Posts: 1
Hello... Good day to you, i was trying to link my payoneer to paypal but it keeps rejecting it saying it's can't be added that i should contact my bank. I have a community federal savings account

And Please help me activate my USD ATM card to online transaction, i tried adding my card details to a cryptocurrency platform but it says declined by issuer

Comments

• Usama009Usama009 Member Posts: 1
    Hello!
    I have same issue i can't forward my funds from paypal to payoneer. I have mail twice but didn't get any setisfactory answer ..

I asked for comunity fedral savings bank account.
    Please help me with it.
  • Valentino_PayoneerValentino_Payoneer Administrator, Moderator, Members Posts: 110 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi! You can find relevant information via this link. Please feel free to contact customer care with possible issues!

• mkumailgtmkumailgt Member Posts: 1
    I have the same sort of issue.
    I cant connect my payoneer account to PayPal , I request for community federal savings account, but didn't get satisfactory reply from payoneer.

Inquiry. no #200812-013727
    Customer ID 23280854
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@mkumailgt Hello,

Why do you need new virtual bank details? What is wrong with the ones you currently have?

This discussion has been closed.