PIN Problem

Ali.Ali. Member Posts: 16

Today i am get my card, I am test it in the Market, buying  something $1.12 But (Me and Seller) we are surprised because when i want enter my PIN in the POS terminal the operation complete without PIN, The invoice directly printed !! 
The Seller ask me why your card without PIN, And he ask me to sign, I am signed in invoice (Merchant copy).

Comments

• Ali.Ali. Member Posts: 16

No one help ?

• MelisaMelisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Ali. wrote on May 21 2013, 9:45 AM: »

Today i am get my card, I am test it in the Market, buying  something $1.12 But (Me and Seller) we are surprised because when i want enter my PIN in the POS terminal the operation complete without PIN, The invoice directly printed !! 
    The Seller ask me why your card without PIN, And he ask me to sign, I am signed in invoice (Merchant copy).

Hi!

Please note that while your card does have a PIN number, not all merchants will require it when making Point of Sales transactions.

However, when it comes to ATM withdrawals, you will always be asked for a PIN number, which you created upon activating your card.

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

• waterminiwatermini Member Posts: 4
    I want to ask a related question.

How can I avoid entering PIN when i use my payoneer card?

It's too trouble when I'm using the card in restaurant which they need to take the terminal and ask me to enter my PIN.
    I just want to sign and leave.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You can ask the merchant to charge it as a credit card, which will not require a PIN (only a signature).

• waterminiwatermini Member Posts: 4
    Many thanks Nissim!