Awaiting Approval

Can loads be reversed?
This is the first time I have used my card with an individual client. His payment is awaiting approval. Can his payment be reversed or cancelled while I am waiting for approval? I just don't want to get scammed...is it okay for me to send him what he paid for, or should I wait until it is approved? Confirmation number 3091360.
Thanks!

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Loonatic wrote:

This is the first time I have used my card with an individual client. His payment is awaiting approval. Can his payment be reversed or cancelled while I am waiting for approval? I just don't want to get scammed...is it okay for me to send him what he paid for, or should I wait until it is approved? Confirmation number 3091360.
    Thanks!

Hi!

The private loads indeed go through our payment approval department. They are generally reviewed within 2 business days at most (usually within 24 hours). There is always a small chance that the payment won't go through, so I would probably wait the extra day to send him what he paid for. Once you see the status of the payment is payment approved, pending to load (something along those lines), then it has already been approved on our end. Your client could, of course, always issue a chargeback if he says he didn't receive what he paid for, but generally speaking, it won't be canceled or reversed on our end at this point.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Talia
  • LoonaticLoonatic Member Posts: 2
    Thank you for the info. Yes, the status has change to "processed" with an estimated load date, and I feel more comfortable with sending to the buyer.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Loonatic wrote:

Thank you for the info. Yes, the status has change to "processed" with an estimated load date, and I feel more comfortable with sending to the buyer.

Hi!

Yes, now it will go through for sure. Feel free to send (or wait the extra day until it loads, of course - it's completely up to you).

Glad all went well! ;)
    Talia