Global payments missing.

I am writing this to inquire about the global payment service and what is required to get it activated on my account i have waited weeks and I still don't have the service which is the main reason i even joined. I own an e-commerce store and i need this feature to receive payments. I have submitted my photo id, provided all necessary banking information, and i still haven't received my approval email. Please if possible can anyone tell me if my country is eligible or not. (Uganda). Thank you and have a nice day.
My Customer ID: 39137466

Comments

• Najib13Najib13 Member Posts: 1
    I am writing this to inquire about the global payment service and what is required to get it activated on my account i have waited weeks and I still don't have the service which is the main reason i even joined. I own an e-commerce store and i need this feature to receive payments. I have submitted my photo id, provided all necessary banking information, and i still haven't received my approval email. Please if possible can anyone tell me if my country is eligible or not. (Uganda). Thank you and have a nice day.
    My Customer ID: 39137466
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Najib13 Hello,

You need to provide a valid address to our support center as the one you submitted is invalid. Once you do, please request for them to have the case reviewed and transferred:

You may use landmarks, general locations, or any other descriptive information in order to best describe your location.
    So for example you can describe what your house looks like and what's close to it:

Street address Line 1: Yellow house with 3 bushes
    Street address Line 2: near Milton road, 30 KM from LaLand Elementary school
    Zip/Postal Code: 98765

Please provide your complete home address including street/house/apt. numbers:
    • Address line 1 (limited to 40 characters):
    • Address line 2 (limited to 40 characters):
    • City/State:
    • Zip/Postal Code:

https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

This discussion has been closed.