How to activate Global Payment Service to my account?

Usman_XJTUUsman_XJTU Member Posts: 2
I don't have Global Payment Service in my Receive Tab and I raised this question before several times and ended up with an automated reply. Please guide me What I need to provide you to activate this service.

Thanks

Comments

• IwilliamsIwilliams Member Posts: 2
    I have been trying for over a month now to get the Global payment option activated on my Payoneer account and it has not been granted. I am really in need of this feature to be activated on my account.
  • LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @Usman_XJTU, for activate the Global Payment Service on your account, you need to provide a picture from your national ID, passport, or driver's license. Please send your request for Global Payment Service to our Support Center or to our social media channels by sending a private message on Facebook or Twitter.

• IwilliamsIwilliams Member Posts: 2
    I have already send a picture of my National ID and my account has already been approved but yet I am still to receive the global payment option.
  • LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @Iwilliams , so we advise you to contact our Support Center or to our social media channels by sending a private message on Facebook or Twitter.

• mrrizrmrrizr Member Posts: 1
    @LauraPayoneer I needs the Community Federal Saving bank account to link my payoneer to paypal. Because when i try to link my payoneer first century bank accounts to paypal then it's say error.
    So please give me the community federal bank account to this existing gmail.
  • Usman_XJTUUsman_XJTU Member Posts: 2
    @LauraPayoneer, I contacted your Support Center Team on Twitter and they forwarded my request to the relevant department with a reference number. But I have nothing to verify in my account under Verification Center.
  • osamah11ASDosamah11ASD Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    my global payment service option is not available in my account. Please help me to sort out this issue.

I sent a copy of the passport
  • laaribilaaribi Member Posts: 1
    , Hello Payoneer Team

I have an amount of money at my PayPal account and I’d like to transfer it to my US bank account provided by Payoneer but unfortunately PayPal didn’t accept my bank account.

So I’d like to change my USD bank account details to Community Federal Saving Bank.

Appreciate your help!

Thanks
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@laaribi Hello,

Do you already have a card with sufficient funds linked and verified on PayPal? This needs to be done first so our details can work.

Also make sure you submitted a clear picture of your government issued photo ID to our support center or via My Account.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.