What is my application status?

Hi everyone

After indtroducting post, this is my first posts so I want to sorry for any problem occured so far in my words.

I got registered at payoneer.com on 17-5-2013. I read at faq page that normally it takes 2-3 working days fo approval process to be completed, but if you see then more than 3 days have almost passed but I didn't get an Email telling about approval or disapproval(so that I can re-initiate the process).

When I login to payoneer's account then its written:

"Your card has not been approved yet."

Actually I need payoneer card asap and I've contaced payoneer support using contact form but I didn't get its reply too.

I'm now totally helpless and always pointing and sticking my eyes at my Email Inbox. While sleeping, I wake up after every hour to have a small look at my mobile that may be I've got some Email....

I'll be very grateful to payoneer support if you can assist me in this matter.

I need you to tell me what details you need to ask from me to check my card status? E.g username/Email etc?

Waiting for your kind response.

With best regards
Ghufran

"Sweat more in peace"

results in

Bleed less in war!!!!!

Comments

• aliorexaliorex Member Posts: 4

I got registered on 14-5-2013 ,  my card has not approve yet..

My reference number: 2548596

Email  : [email protected]

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,698

Hi, we appreciate your patience, card applications take several business days to be reviewed. We will notify you via e-mail once your application has been approved.

• ghufran_1346ghufran_1346 Member Posts: 11
    Hi Rita.

Thank you very much for your response. Can you please tell me 1 more thing for the approval process that I've attached the scanned copy of my passport which was not colored, but black and white. Anyway everything was clearly visible and readable from that copy, my picture, passport no, expiry date etc etc Was that OK for the approval process? Or its a hurdle in the process of approval?

With best regards
    Ghufran

"Sweat more in peace"

results in

Bleed less in war!!!!!

• MelisaMelisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi!

Our relevant department has received your ID copy and will further process your application.

Should they require another copy of it, they will contact you.

Thank you for your cooperation :thumbsu:

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

Hi

Thank you for confirmation. I'm now just waiting for further steps. I'll keep myself touched with this thread also so that I can know the updates.

With best regards
    Ghufran

"Sweat more in peace"

results in

Bleed less in war!!!!!

:thumbsu:

Melisa

Hi

to payoneer support:

i discussed the matter with a lot of my friends having payoneer card, from my research, it generally doesn't take to many days to review the card order.

And it may take upto 1 month to deliver a card.

But as I mentioned, I've registered on 17th and now its 25th today, it has taken too many days but not reveiwed yet. W

i'm in urgent need of payoneer card, when it'll be approved and when it'll reach me? When i think about it, a bomb blasts in my heart!!!!!!! A big fear!!!!

So payoneer is requested to do something please.

"Sweat more in peace"

results in

Bleed less in war!!!!!

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

As Melisa mentioned, please be patient while our account approvals department reviewed your application. We cannot assist you with the issue here on the forum, and you will receive an e-mail confirmation as soon as the application is reviewed.

Hi

I received a message from approval department that do not give address having c/o section.

But I'm living in such a place that mails can't reach there, as its not a big place or colony.

We receive all of our utilitty bills, mails at that address.

Can anyone advise me what to do know?

"Sweat more in peace"

results in

Bleed less in war!!!!!

Hi. Please note that your application will only be approved once we receive your private address, You can consider having the card shipped via DHL to guarantee its delivery.

Please reply to the email our Approval Department has sent you so we can further assist you.

Melisa

Hi Melissa!

I hope you'll be fine :) .

Yesterday I've sent my private address via reply to an Email sent by payoneer approval dptmt. Will my review process be re-initiated? Or it needs me to re-submit new application? Did they receive my Email? Have they re-initiated my review process?

I'll be waiting for your kind response. Your words will ofcoarse give me a lot of courage to wait more...!

Many thanks
    GA

"Sweat more in peace"

results in

Bleed less in war!!!!!

edited May 2013

Hi!

Our Account Approval Department has received your information and they will contact you as soon as they finish reviewing it :thumbsu:

Melisa

• SadeeSadee Member Posts: 2
    I have applied for a poyoneer account on 24 December 2019, i uploaded my passport on 1 February, my Customer ID 35498530, i would like to know the status on my application, checking on my dashboard i can see that after uploading my passport the status on verification center is approved. my question is has my account application been approved? i have not received any email regarding the status of my application. kindly advise on the status of my application. i am really in need of this account to be functional.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello, @Sadee, your account is approved.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.