Card blocked

hello there,

Very recently I have activated my card with last 4 digits are "4183". I have loaded my Payoneer card with a third party service provider "Goldexpay.com" on 05/20/2013, in exchange for Liberty Reserve. That was my  first attempt as a token trial. unfortunately, I have received an email from Payoneer customer support referring ticket No.-LTK1215301015011X earlier today. The email exactly quoted as below"

"Dear Mohd Ali Hassan,

Your ticket code is LTK1215301015011X. Please use this code in any further communication.

The purchase return of $25.30 that was made on your card on 05/20/2013 tripped a rule in our database and caused your card to be blocked.

Purchase returns to the Payoneer card are only allowed if the original purchase was made with the card.

Please contact the merchant to have the purchase return transaction reversed.

Additionally please provide us with an explanation of the sequence of events that caused the purchase return to be loaded to your Payoneer card without a corresponding purchase transaction. 

Sincerely,

Ray

Payoneer Customer Support"

Now please clarify me the incidence as I am new here and my next course of action. I have also sent an email to the third party I've mentioned earlier for necessary action. 

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Currently Payoneer does not allow funding via Liberty Reserve, or any other processors that offer funding by means of crediting your card manually.

You can receive refunds to your card, however only for purchases actually made with the card.

Please refrain from loading again this way in the future, and you will not have any issues related to your Payoneer account.

• now please arrange to unblock my card. thanx

It will be reviewed within the next few business days.

• ok thanx, now I am learned not to load the way appeared undue in the sight of payoneer norms. I will abide by and would you please mail me or let me know the merchants associated with payoneer, so that i can be members of them?

You need to follow up with our customer support department regarding this issue, and explain to them clearly how you want to use your card and that it is in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.

This discussion has been closed.