i accidentally transferred funds to an un-activatred payoneer card that i never received its been 2

i accidentally transferred funds to an un-activatred payoneer card that i never received its been 2 months that i am finding a way to solve this problem all my funds automatically goes to my card nad its a big deal for i have a lot of money in that catd.Can i get the same card or is there any method to get my money back from that card?

Comments

• madeleinelabitanmadeleinelabitan Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    I think you can still reorder the card that you haven't activated. And you can now turn off the automatic withdrawal to your card by turning off the TOP-UP button in the Manage option.
  • LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Abdullahahmad168 , we recommend you to please contact our Customer Support department via the link or sending a private message via Facebook/Twitter. They will be able to assist you further with your case.

• Abdullahahmad168Abdullahahmad168 Member Posts: 6
    Hi there is no option for contacting via any social media accounts @LauraPayoneer
    Hey @madeleinelabitan But what about the money that is in the previous un-activated card like will they be automatically transferred to the new card that i will order?
    @LauraPayoneer @madeleinelabitan
    Hi! i ordered my payoneer card in which i have accidentally transferred my fiverr funds to. Its been 2 months i did not received any e mail or notification that my card is arrived or not. I contacted DHL where my card was supposed to go but they said that you have to contact your merchant from where you orderd the card. Can i get that same card or the payment inside that card back to my account i'll loose alot of money if i did not get the card its a big deal for.if i order a new card will the money be automatically transferred to the new card? There is no option for contacting payoneer via any social media networks?