Replacement for Apple/Google Pay

Hello,

I am developing an app that offers t-shirts for sale. Can I use Payoneer SDK for making payments instead of using Apple pay?

Another question, I don't have t-shirt store. When users pay to buy an item, I will use Payoneer card to buy them the item (programmatically). Is that possible? because print-on-demand services accept credit cards or PayPal, and paypal is not supported in my Country.

I am asking these questions because the documentation says Payoneer doesn't accept trading.

Thank you.
Regards,
/Firas

Comments

• LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 878 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, what do you mean by "Payoneer SDK"?

Regarding card, the Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard works just like any other MasterCard. The card is accepted at all locations worldwide, wherever MasterCard is accepted electronically. You can use it at any point of sale location to make purchases, whether online or at retail locations. You can also use the Prepaid MasterCard at ATMs worldwide to withdraw cash. Just have in mind that this is a debit card, so it needs funds to be used.

• DrFerrousDrFerrous Member Posts: 3
    Thank you for the quick reply.

Sorry about the SDK, I though you have Payoneer developer kit for iOS/Android implementation. After searching, it appears there's no such thing.

Since there's no Payoneer SDK. Can I receive from Apple pay to Payoneer directly?