Waiting For Approval

i have applied for a payoneer debit card on 27 Nov, 2011.
But still I haven't receive any confirmation email. I have generated two tickets:

1) LTK52909997589X
2) LTK529010181407X

Both were not replied...

My ref number is 1201194

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Hi - I spoke to you earlier on a forum, I think WJunction. PLease let us know if this still hasn't been resolved.

Thanks.
    Talia
  • Salman LatifSalman Latif Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    My application's ref no. is 1190935. I applied for the card about 18 days ago but haven't received a response yet. Can you please tell how long does it usually take for an application to be approved??
    Regards,
  • InscrutableInscrutable Member Posts: 4
    My problem has not been resolved .. My application is still under review and it's more than a week now.. still waiting for the confirmation email
    Well if you people not gonna approve , then at least tell me.. so that i'll consider other payment methods.. I've applied for a debit card for more than a week.. Haven't got any confirmation mail.. I am getting paid this month ... I think it's useless to ask..

I don't think that reviewing an application take a week ...

Well if you people not gonna approve , then at least tell me.. so that i'll consider other payment methods.. I've applied for a debit card for more than a week.. Haven't got any confirmation mail.. I am getting paid this month ... I think it's useless to ask..

I don't think that reviewing an application take a week ...

Hi,

I'd like to apologize that it's taken so long. We usually review the initial applications with 2 business days, but once we are sent documentation it can take longer (especially since we've had such a large increase in the number of people asking for the VA - we are training additional staff as we speak).

I have passed this on to a manager to review and hope you will receive an answer soon.

Again, I apologize for the delay.
    Talia
    Talia wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to apologize that it's taken so long. We usually review the initial applications with 2 business days, but once we are sent documentation it can take longer (especially since we've had such a large increase in the number of people asking for the VA - we are training additional staff as we speak).

I have passed this on to a manager to review and hope you will receive an answer soon.

Again, I apologize for the delay.

No problem :)
    It has been resolved..
    Great! B)
    Talia
  • AramAram Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

I also have the same problem with card approval. I have registered on Jul 30 2012 but till now card is not approved.

My ref number is 1697152.

Can you please check it?

Thanks in advance.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Aram wrote:

Hi,

I also have the same problem with card approval. I have registered on Jul 30 2012 but till now card is not approved.

My ref number is 1697152.

Can you please check it?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have passed on your information to a manager in our approval department, you should be hearing form them with-in the next 48 hours.

• AramAram Member Posts: 4
    David wrote:

Hi,

I have passed on your information to a manager in our approval department, you should be hearing form them with-in the next 48 hours.

Thank you very much.