Must be a problem with your records!

VicVic Member Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hello,

I just received an email saying you have stop private uploads to my card because I have not received a upload from a company using payoneer for payouts!

You need to recheck your information on this because just a month ago Plugrush made a $50 payment to my card! Plugrush is a company using Payoneer to pay their affiliates....hell I was the one that brought them to Payoneer in the first place! Also plugrush has drop the payout to $25 so they can make payments sooner for their affiliates and payment is due out very soon!

On 4/21/13 payoneer paid out $50 dollars to my account....transaction number 6559536 payee Id:1943 so I would like you to recheck your records and undo what you did to my card so I can use it to have money loaded to it as I have in the past!

Thank you

Victor Russell

Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.

Comments

• VicVic Member Posts: 63 ✭✭

Well I was hoping for some support! I quess they are sleeping today!

Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Victor,

You need to reach a certain level of activity in order to be eligible to use the private loading service. The main use of your Payoneer account should be to receive payments from our official partners.

Once you receive more payments to your account you will be eligible to use the private loading service.

• VicVic Member Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Nissim wrote on May 24 2013, 9:15 PM: »

Hi Victor,

You need to reach a certain level of activity in order to be eligible to use the private loading service. The main use of your Payoneer account should be to receive payments from our official partners.

Once you receive more payments to your account you will be eligible to use the private loading service.

Well thank you for your reply but I already had the private load service!!! Also I sent Plugrush to payoneer and have been recieveing payment from Plugrush for sometime now regularly!!! Last of which was just one month ago!!! So there is no reason why payoneer should have stoped my private loading!!!

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I've sent you a PM and will reply there with details.