Account Blocked

Hi,

I am unable to log into my account. The message is #MA104.

What is the reason for this?

- Frederick

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Hi Frederick,

PLease contact our support team so they can look into it for you - I can't do this over a public forum. Thanks! http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx
    Talia
  • Frederick ChinFrederick Chin Member Posts: 10
    edited December 2011
    Hi Talia,

Talia wrote:

Hi Frederick,

PLease contact our support team so they can look into it for you - I can't do this over a public forum. Thanks! http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

I sent an e-mail to customer support at 22:39 GMT on 1st December 2011. All I have received since then is an automated response referring to "What to do if my account is locked?". Will they be contacting me directly to resolve the problem?

- Frederick
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Talia,

I sent an e-mail to customer support at 22:39 GMT on 1st December 2011. All I have received since then is an automated response referring to "What to do if my account is locked?". Will they be contacting me directly to resolve the problem?

- Frederick

The auto-reply from the knowledge base is just a tool to offer support for common questions. The e-mail will still go through to CS for processing, and can take up to 2 business days for a response.

For immediate support, I suggest you try contacting CS via live chat or telephone.
    Hi Nissim,

Nissim wrote:

The auto-reply from the knowledge base is just a tool to offer support for common questions. The e-mail will still go through to CS for processing, and can take up to 2 business days for a response.

For immediate support, I suggest you try contacting CS via live chat or telephone.

I have contact CS via live chat and have manage to get the problem resolved.

The problem was due to card inactivity. May I recommend that customers with cards that are going to be inactive be informed via e-mail of the situation becoming due so that they can resolve the problem and not incur an unblocking fee?

- Frederick

Hi Nissim,

I have contact CS via live chat and have manage to get the problem resolved.

The problem was due to card inactivity. May I recommend that customers with cards that are going to be inactive be informed via e-mail of the situation becoming due so that they can resolve the problem and not incur an unblocking fee?

- Frederick

I am passing on the request, but just out of curiosity, if you didn't use the card for 6 months and would receive an email that the card is going to be blocked, why would you suddenly start using it? I'm just wondering - it can help us understand our users' card usage.
    Talia
    Talia wrote:

I am passing on the request, but just out of curiosity, if you didn't use the card for 6 months and would receive an email that the card is going to be blocked, why would you suddenly start using it? I'm just wondering - it can help us understand our users' card usage.

If I receive a notification by e-mail about the impending block and subsequent cost to unblock it, it gives me a choice on whether I should do something to avoid the unnecessary cost. I have in fact, this year, requested my broker to transfer money into Payoneer's debit card several times but they said that because of period limitations, the money had to be transferred back to my original card instead.

I mean, what penalty would Payoneer incur by sending a friendly reminder to customers about possible cost to them if they don't take action on something important. You would gain a lot by being perceived as customer-friendly.

- Frederick

If I receive a notification by e-mail about the impending block and subsequent cost to unblock it, it gives me a choice on whether I should do something to avoid the unnecessary cost. I have in fact, this year, requested my broker to transfer money into Payoneer's debit card several times but they said that because of period limitations, the money had to be transferred back to my original card instead.

I mean, what penalty would Payoneer incur by sending a friendly reminder to customers about possible cost to them if they don't take action on something important. You would gain a lot by being perceived as customer-friendly.

- Frederick

Thanks, Frederick. I am definitely passing this on.
    Talia