Card Not Activated?

Hi,

I received my debit card on 23rd November 2010 and activated it on the same day. Today, when funds were to be loaded into the card, I was informed that the card was not activated.

What gives?

- Frederick

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Hi Frederick,

I can't be sure without checking your account, but since your account has been inactive for so long, and I am pretty sure the card you have is the old card, it will no longer work (we switched banks last year).

PLease contact our support team so they can check and let you know what to do. Thanks! http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx
    Talia
  • Frederick ChinFrederick Chin Member Posts: 10
    Hi Talia,

Talia wrote:

Hi Frederick,

I can't be sure without checking your account, but since your account has been inactive for so long, and I am pretty sure the card you have is the old card, it will no longer work (we switched banks last year).

PLease contact our support team so they can check and let you know what to do. Thanks! http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

The name of the bank behind my card reads "Choice Bank Ltd" and this card is a replacement for an earlier issued card from another bank. I believe that this is the most recent card unless there is another Choice Bank Ltd in the USA.

I have already contacted support and based on my previous communications with them, it could take a while for them to get back to me. I am very annoyed with this situation. There were only two instances in three years where I asked my broker to load the card and both times, my request had hit a brick wall!

- Frederick
  • Frederick ChinFrederick Chin Member Posts: 10
    Hi Talia,

I have managed to solve the problem by contacting CS via live chat. I guess this is the way to go to fix a problem quickly.

Thanks for your e-mail.

- Frederick
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭

Hi Talia,

I have managed to solve the problem by contacting CS via live chat. I guess this is the way to go to fix a problem quickly.

Thanks for your e-mail.

- Frederick

Sure. The forums are a great way for us to answer questions, but situations like this would have to be done with our support team (and live chat is definitely a good way to do so).
    Talia