Become more like paypal!

VicVic Member Posts: 63 ✭✭

If payoneer was more like PayPal you would get more people to join your site! Adult webmasters would jump at the chance to join payoneer if they could make payment button so they could sell items through their websites! PayPal is set up so people can sell ad space to Avon right from a website! But PayPal doesn't allow adult webmasters!!! Even though I know that millions of adult webmaster lie and use PayPal anyway at least until they get caught and banned by PayPal!

Just think of how many people you could pull from PayPal if you changed things with payoneer! Allow private loads without the stupid limits you have and setup a script where webmaster could build pay here buttons to add on their sites! I know if payoneer was more like PayPal (without the no adult webmaster rule) I could make a mint just through your affiliate program....but I cant give away payoneer they way its going now!

Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the suggestion Vic. While we do not provide payment processing services currently, it is something we are considering for the future.

• OanaOana Member Posts: 2

GREAT ideea Vic!!!!!

• FlowerPowerFlowerPower Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Vic wrote on May 25 2013, 1:44 AM: »

If payoneer was more like PayPal you would get more people to join your site! Adult webmasters would jump at the chance to join payoneer if they could make payment button so they could sell items through their websites! PayPal is set up so people can sell ad space to Avon right from a website! But PayPal doesn't allow adult webmasters!!! Even though I know that millions of adult webmaster lie and use PayPal anyway at least until they get caught and banned by PayPal!

There is a reason Paypal doesn't get involved in these sites and I, for one, hope Payoneer doesn't either. These sites are financially risky and it's not a risk I'd want my funds exposed to.

• mindmind Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited July 2013

Yes it probably risky for these businesses but It will be really nice that payoneer become like a payment gateway like paypal. Many people are fed up with paypal. Many countries cannot use paypal. Some can use it to send money only, not receive and other need a us bank account to withdraw the funds. Of course they can use payoneer but many people are unaware of this.

I'm sure if payonner become a payment gateway, there will be much more people who will use it when they sees the payoneer payment button on websites. Many more people will sign up because of the payoneer card. When someone send money to them using the payment gateway, they can easily withdraw the money in atms. Unlike paypal which is pain to withdraw money in many countries.

And also the US payment service will be another advantage of payoneer over paypal

• jaloxinjaloxin Member Posts: 49 ✭✭

I WANT To Start selling with payonnerr

• VicVic Member Posts: 63 ✭✭

Well thanks everyone for your voice here! Maybe if we can get more members of payoneer involved maybe payoneer will come to see that we really like what they offer but need more!

Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.
    FlowerPower wrote on June 14 2013, 3:46 AM: »

There is a reason Paypal doesn't get involved in these sites and I, for one, hope Payoneer doesn't either. These sites are financially risky and it's not a risk I'd want my funds exposed to.

Well actually payoneer has many adult affiliate programs the provide services for like plugrush, adult friend finder and traffic holders and many many more! Most of theirs partners are adult related sites!

But we just want payoneer to make them selves a better provider than paypal! Paxum is a top notch site and is at the top of the of payment providers list! Some of us would love some of the tools and options paxum and paypal offer!

Nissim wrote on May 25 2013, 8:21 AM: »

Thank you for the suggestion Vic. While we do not provide payment processing services currently, it is something we are considering for the future.

Nissim I have been here for years now and I have heard this statement from day one and still you guys are considering it for the future! Payoneer would make lots more money and your affiliates might actually make some sales! I have a poll going over at GFY.com and payoneer is seen in a bad light by most people who actually replied to my poll! Must of them said they might even consider leaving paypal for payoneer if payoneer was more like paypal or paxum!

• Bilal SheikhBilal Sheikh Online Freelancer VIP Member Posts: 82 ✭✭

It will be great if Payoneer can be a website payment gateway like PayPal, I want PayPal here in my Country but PayPal is not accepted in Bangladesh, so Payoneer would be great if payment gateway like PayPal.

Find me on Google+ Read my blogs on GoBelal.com.

Well if enough of us push for it maybe the will actually get it done! They have been saying for sometime now about doing it...but I'm starting to think they just say it to change the subject so we will drop it! I really hope all payoneer card holders would join us in our quest!

• gimmgimm Member Posts: 2

I was about to create a new post entitled "Using Payoneer Without Card" or having payoneer card as optional in order to serve as a means for sending and receiving money without having to pay the card fees. Since I had my Payoneer card (I used a different email), I never used it because I do not want the maintenance fees of the card while I don't plan to use it frequently. This is a nice suggestion.

Does the Payoneer Global Bank Transfer feature allows you to send bank wire transfers to other people's bank accounts even if they are not a Payoneer user? How about the "International Checks" feature? If yes, these are obvious advantages over Paypal if Payoneer will be like Paypal.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Right now, the GBT service allows you to receive payments via wire transfer directly in your personal bank account.

In the future we hope to introduce more options.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

Nissim wrote on May 25 2013, 8:21 AM: »

Really???? Nissim I have been hearing that very same reply for 3 years now! You not the first admin to say that but yet they are all now gone and I'm still here!

You know if nothing else you guys could allow private load service to be used by us for a per transaction fee!!!! I mean come on guy how really hard would that be for you guys to do? I used that service for 2 damn years with not one complaint and then all of a sudden I can't use it without meeting some bogus amount in some bogus amount of time from partners that are so bad you couldn't give away there products!

The one company that actually pays for me is Plugrush and you know where you got them from I brought them to you! But with one company paying the best I can do is get to within $20 of the amount I need to meet in the time I need to meet it!

edited September 2013
    FlowerPower wrote on June 14 2013, 3:46 AM: »

Hate to tell you this but they have a partners list full of adult companies sites and they offer affiliate program.....hell thats how I got my first payoneer card! Adult Friend Finders as a matter of fact! How those sites would be a risk to your funds if you not involved in that business is beyond me!

But hey companies like Paxum are doing so much better than lots of payment processor online and they are a payment option used my many adult websites!.....What lots of people don't know is 90% of adult webmasters use PayPal its just PayPal has to catch a prove it before they can do anything about it! So if you use PayPal just saying!!!!

Oana wrote on June 4 2013, 6:00 AM: »

GREAT ideea Vic!!!!!

Thanks Oana! for your approval I think if more of us get together a push hard enough just maybe payoneer will at least become more like Paxum if not PayPal! Hell I would be happy if they would allow private load service without all the BS

mind wrote on July 2 2013, 6:58 AM: »

Yes it probably risky for these businesses but It will be really nice that payoneer become like a payment gateway like paypal. Many people are fed up with paypal. Many countries cannot use paypal. Some can use it to send money only, not receive and other need a us bank account to withdraw the funds. Of course they can use payoneer but many people are unaware of this.

I'm sure if payonner become a payment gateway, there will be much more people who will use it when they sees the payoneer payment button on websites. Many more people will sign up because of the payoneer card. When someone send money to them using the payment gateway, they can easily withdraw the money in atms. Unlike paypal which is pain to withdraw money in many countries.

And also the US payment service will be another advantage of payoneer over paypal

Hey thanks for your remarks!!!! I have a poll on the forum go give your opinion there!

I just don't understand why Payoneer is not hearing us!!!! There are a lot of people who could and would use a Payoneer button on there site to sell items if they would just open there eyes and see the money to be made for them! The millions of ebay sellers alone would make them a small fortune! What about Avon seller who build sites trying to make a few extra dollars who would use them!

I mean people use the web to sell everything so why not get your share of it Payoneer? Come on guys your stuck in the mud if all your doing is collecting fees from these stupid companies you have in your partners list......open your eyes and see the millions of dollars to be made if you make the change!!!! If you don't grow on the net you die on the net because some one will come along and see what you have and they will start their own and make theirs better than yours and then they go after your business and then one day your closing your doors wondering why didn't we just listen to our customers!

Bilal Sheikh wrote on July 10 2013, 9:20 AM: »

It will be great if Payoneer can be a website payment gateway like PayPal, I want PayPal here in my Country but PayPal is not accepted in Bangladesh, so Payoneer would be great if payment gateway like PayPal.

Thanks! See Payoneer I'm not the only member want this from you guys! You can start by taking your damn limits back off the private loads and allow us to start from there! Allow us the option to collect money from sales from or websites even if for now it just through a link! Hell I will make my own sell buttons! I will send buys to make payments.....your getting paid we are getting paid its a win win thing!

private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads, private loads

gimm wrote on August 8 2013, 3:57 AM: »

I was about to create a new post entitled "Using Payoneer Without Card" or having payoneer card as optional in order to serve as a means for sending and receiving money without having to pay the card fees. Since I had my Payoneer card (I used a different email), I never used it because I do not want the maintenance fees of the card while I don't plan to use it frequently. This is a nice suggestion.

Does the Payoneer Global Bank Transfer feature allows you to send bank wire transfers to other people's bank accounts even if they are not a Payoneer user? How about the "International Checks" feature? If yes, these are obvious advantages over Paypal if Payoneer will be like Paypal.

gimm wrote on August 8 2013, 3:57 AM: »

Thanks for your kind words gimm! I'm not sure why you would have an account here if you didn't use the card but hey thats your choice....PayPal has lots of great tools but I'm starting to think payoneer should become a little more like Paxum...they have lots of the PayPal tools but also an E wallet and a few other things including the international checks feature! But thank you for your support in our quest to be more here!!!!

Romi wrote on August 8 2013, 1:02 PM: »

Right now, the GBT service allows you to receive payments via wire transfer directly in your personal bank account.

In the future we hope

Romi I am sure you truly buy into what your selling because you have to...its your job to tell us what you think we want to hear! but as you can see from this post there are more than just one guy saying change here!!!! It not like this is the first time this has been brought to the forum! Its not like this just come up and you know your not the first admin that has used those very same words in hope you can make us go away! Admin's before you have come and gone dealing with this same thing but yet no changes are being seen by us the options we keep being told is coming never come! The options we had once we now have to meet unfair requirements to even use anymore! Those are not changes for the better and not the changes for the good of your members.......Romi its changes to make some guys job easier so he doesn't have to deal with all the private loads! Look just take our ideas to your boss tell him we want these changes you guys keep promising and get it done! Promises are just bloated words and we need actions!  Look we are willing to pay a per transaction fee just for the use of private loads without your unfair requirements! That would be a good start and a good way to show your listening and willing to help! Other than that you just going to prove your a company that cares more about itself and do not care about your customers at all!

Thank you!

• DePalmoDePalmo Member Posts: 3

I too support the idea of Payoneer becoming a payment gateway. Have the fees less than the PayPal has, and I'm yours. Also, I will propose you to all of my clients with online stores to you.

• lxwfrlxwfr Member Posts: 7
    I'm watting for and ve similar api or ipn,
    For instant not a lot people us in my contry
  • domdom Member Posts: 18 ✭✭

Payoneer payment gateway is a great idea

• sesamsesam Member Posts: 5

Currently, the fees for Payoneer is higher than PayPal as far as I've calculated. And otherwise Payoneer would surely display in big writing on the front page that they have lower fees.

But: Payoneer can issue cards to people not living in USA! This is probably the single biggest reason to choose Payoneer. Convenience and good mobile apps another reason.

• IchigoIchigo Member Posts: 2
    Vic wrote on May 25 2013, 1:44 AM: »

Just think of how many people you could pull from PayPal if you changed things with payoneer! Allow private loads without the stupid limits you have and setup a script where webmaster could build pay here buttons to add on their sites! I know if payoneer was more like PayPal (without the no adult webmaster rule) I could make a mint just through your affiliate program....but I cant give away payoneer they way its going now!

I support your opinion vic, I can not even send money to other Payoneer card holders, due to hit the minimum threshold remittances(min $20). then what is the point I save money at Payoneer. I can not withdraw money to a local bank, can not send to other Payoneer card holders (I even got a warning that if the transaction fails 3 times my membership will be locked). that I had never tried was to use the online shopping facilities of Payoneer mastercard (I still have not dared to use it, for fear of being rejected)

2qdz70z.jpg