Payoneer Card not yet received

LagrangeLagrange Member Posts: 4

With the reference to my Payoneer Car delayed delivery (LTK121530839556X). I was supposed to receive it by April 29th. Unfortunately I did not arrive. I contacted customer support and ask to ship me a new one using either FedEx, UPS, or DHL. However, they told me it couldn’t be shipped to a P.O.Box address. Well, where I live we do not use physical addresses. However, we have been receiving items/packages using those services with no problems at all. Typically we include a mobile number at the bottom of the address and we call a phone call from the carrier company and the item get delivered. I really need your urgent help on this. i will soon start getting sells and my account is not yet activated. pls pls pls

Cheers

Abdullah

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

This requirement is not set by Payoneer but by DHL, who does not allow shipping to a PO Box. Unfortunately we do not have control over DHL's shipping regulations.

• LagrangeLagrange Member Posts: 4

Hello Nissim,

With the reference of the DHL shipping to physical Address (LTK121530839556X), I have just spoken to our local DHL representative and they advice me to give you the detail of the exact physical location including my area details and my mobile number and that will be no problem for them to ship and deliver.

I have sent an email to Payoneer customer support team with the exact Address as advice by DHL  Oman.

Support team take up to 4 days to reply, May I kindly ask you to help me to push this for me. I need to activate the card/account as soon.

Cheers

Abdullah

Hi Abdullah,

This is an issue that you need to resolve with our customer support department. Please be patient while they review your ticket and I assure you that they will get back to you.

• ghayasghayas Member Posts: 1

I also have same issue, my card should have been received by 7th June 2013, but have not received yet, I also cannot track the status of the card, have sent two messages to support, they have not responded yet ... how do I know what is going on, I live in Karachi Pakistan.

ghayas wrote on June 8 2013, 7:59 AM: »

I also have same issue, my card should have been received by 7th June 2013, but have not received yet, I also cannot track the status of the card, have sent two messages to support, they have not responded yet ... how do I know what is going on, I live in Karachi Pakistan.

Thank you for posting. In order to keep things efficient here on the forum, please refrain from posting the same question in multiple sections.

As you mentioned, your card was estimated to arrive by June 7. Please note that this is only an estimated arrival date, and it seems that the card was delayed in your local postal system. 

If you do not receive the card within the next few days, please contact our customer support department for assistance. We cannot assist you with this issue here. Also note that e-mails take several days to review, and for immediate support you can contact us via telephone or live chat.