Payoneer Activation fee !

R4MYYYR4MYYY Member Posts: 20 ✭✭

Hello! I did get my payment monthly from my youtube partner by Paypal as you can see in the picture 22.66$ and i transfer it to my account card but it is gone and when i did check what happen , it was you who took for activition fee ! can you explain why ? you 29.95$ and i need that money ! i hope it was a mistake because this is first time u took huge fee , you usual took 0.**$ ! What happen and please explain ! does this will happen again and again ?

39864833.png

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

This is the annual fee for your account, simply for the first year it shows up as "Activation fee".

You can view a full list of pricing and fees via your My Account page.

• R4MYYYR4MYYY Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Nissim wrote on May 25 2013, 4:26 PM: »

This is the annual fee for your account, simply for the first year it shows up as "Activation fee".

You can view a full list of pricing and fees via your My Account page.

So after you took that huge fee , you will not do it again in this year since it is for this whole year 2013 ?
    Because i want to be sure if you will take always fee when i load money to my card

Yes, it is an annual fee, so it won't be charged again until May 2014.

• Areful EeslamAreful Eeslam Member Posts: 3
    > @Nissim said:
    > This is the annual fee for your account, simply for the first year it shows up as "Activation fee".
    >
    >  
    >
    > You can view a full list of pricing and fees via your My Account page.

Hello Nissim, do you know what are charges for Bangladesh, i learned that for Pakistan it is 40$. Also i'd like to know can i load money to my us bank account via credit card, will i be able to use that money?
    I'm not sure what you mean, we have the same pricing for all countries (unless you are signing up via a company that pays with Payoneer, such as a freelance marketplace).