Has Approved for Withdrawal, but not delivered on bank Account

Payoneer has approved my withdrawal on Sept 12th, but until today, i already checked my balanced and still no information regarding the payment from Payoneer, anybody can help me, please?

Comments

• ALI_CALI_C Member Posts: 2
    > @ghiffari_ryoza said:
    > Payoneer has approved my withdrawal on Sept 12th, but until today, i already checked my balanced and still no information regarding the payment from Payoneer, anybody can help me, please?

I have the same problem! I got approved for the installments of payment on 8th September, My customer made the 2nd part of transfer via online banking and on 10th of September I got the mail that I recieved the payment which was the second part of installments. Today is 14th of September and still nothing, as a company when you really want to pay my money ? I m in bad situation because I m not able to keep my promises to people which I have to pay. from 10 to 14 September what you can check ? I need an urgent answer. Funny thing customer putting an note as a reference that this is the final payment of amount.

Thank you very much for you understanding

Ali_C
    B)
  • ghiffari_ryozaghiffari_ryoza Member Posts: 3
    We should to wait for person in charge response for solving these problems
  • RajaGopangRajaGopang Member Posts: 4
    I also have same issue. I withdrawn my money on 6th Sep 2020 from Fiverr to Payoneer and today is 14th September 2020 still my funds are in pending in Payoneer. Please help withdraw my funds. If you need to ask me more information let me know. I have not received any email for more information neither my payment is loading in my payoneer account balance.
  • haseebabdulhaseebabdul Member Posts: 5
    I am having the exactly same issue @RajaGopang . I did the transaction via bank transfer on fiverr on 7th September, 2020 and that transaction is still pending. I don't know what is the problem here.
  • RajaGopangRajaGopang Member Posts: 4
    Haseeb I am from Pakistan. I had something to submit in verification centre which I have submitted I am waiting for its approval let's see if it works.
    You should also check your verification centre and let me know if you have Also something there to submit.