NEED EURO CURRENCY

thenibrasthenibras Member Posts: 5
Hello,

Now I only have USD & GBP available on my account but not EURO. I tried this link https://www.payoneer.com/campaign/apply-for-new-currencies/?missingcurrencies=CNH,EUR,GBP,JPY , but the link is not working. It comes for 2 second and then immediately change into payoneer login site

What should i do? Is there any way to bring EURO currency in my GLOBAL PAYMENT SERVICE? Has anybody experienced something similar? If this don't work, i wont be able to get IBAN which is really needed for my paypal account.

I am just new user of payoneer, started recently and I think that I should better ask than to do something wrong here, just hope I haven't done anything wrong till this moment.

Thank you all in advance, hopefully somebody can help me. :)

Answers

• Geek_masterGeek_master Member Posts: 3
    edited September 17
    I have exactly the same problem!

My Customer ID: 38351682
  • johlenjohlen Member Posts: 1
    Same problem, no answer from customer service
  • DozmanDozman Member Posts: 1
    I am also a new payoneer user. I got my account approved since 8th of September, 2020. I only noticed 3 days ago that I also do not have the Euro currency added. I only have USD and GBP with options to request for CAD and JPY only. Please can customer support assist us as soon as possible? My customer Id is 39835738. Thanks in anticipation.
  • Angle_BRAngle_BR Member Posts: 4
    I have the same problem and the e-mails only tell me that it's not available. Other answers say you need to receive other global payments first, but if it's a new company and the first payment is in Euro, what should I do?