Global payment service

DidieDidie Member Posts: 2
:| I still do not have global payment service on my account even though I have been claiming it for 1 month! No one is taking care of my complaint, I don't know! In addition, I do not have access to live chat. I really need this on my account and that's the only reason i create my account, to use this service. There's a lot of complaints but, no answer ! So poor ! What should i do ? They asked me documents, i sent it and it was approved, i don't know where is the problem ?

Comments

• sameleejonessameleejones Member Posts: 2
    I have also been having the same problem, when you contact them on instagram or twitter DMs all you get is an autoresponse. Nobody is addressing any of these complaints and it is a very dissappointing. Like this is the only reason I signed up for this. It is very discouraging, so if you get answers or maybe know of another service that I can sign up for that has better service please let me know.
  • DidieDidie Member Posts: 2
    yes, I will not hesitate and I am exactly looking for another service despite having a lot of friends to sponsor, I will not do it because it is disappointing
  • Francisco622Francisco622 Member Posts: 1
    Can i get the routing number pls?
  • Lu2020Lu2020 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I have registered an approved account but I do not have access to Global Payment service. Can you assist?

ID 39461195
  • MikeCAMikeCA Member Posts: 3
    I do not have "Global Payment Service" option under "receive" Can you please help me?
    Customer ID 40069074
  • claireboukieclaireboukie Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    I too am not seeing Global Payment Service under the Receive menu. I was approved after submitting the required documentation on 20th September, 2020. My Customer ID is 39860480. I hope you can get this rectified as soon as possible for myself and all the others as you have many persons lacking this option. Have a blessed day.
  • ssarvesh93ssarvesh93 Member Posts: 2
    I do not have Global Payment Service under receive. My customer id is 40640206. Please do the needful asap.
  • manik492manik492 Member Posts: 3
    Dear sir, I create Payoneer account. my Global Payment Service USA and UK approve but i can not see Euro payment service. I need Euro Account Approve because i want add PayPal account. please help me kindly. if you see my account problem under the follow.
    https://prnt.sc/v597fg
  • FuziFuzi Member Posts: 4
    I do not have "Global Payment Service" option under "receive" Can you please help me?
    Customer ID 37640652
  • Jen_JohnsonJen_Johnson Member Posts: 9
    It seems you need to verify your account by sending the required documents under the Verification tab before getting the Global Payment working. Documents may not be verified until you've received incoming payments, in this case contact the support during opening hours.
    I sent my passport and my account verification is complete . But my global payment serves still disabled .
    And how can i receive incoming payment without global payment serves ?
  • Jen_JohnsonJen_Johnson Member Posts: 9
    Companies or individuals using Payoneer can send you money using your email or customer ID, without needing your IBANs details from Global Payment Services.
    > @Jen_Johnson said:
    > Companies or individuals using Payoneer can send you money using your email or customer ID, without needing your IBANs details from Global Payment Services.

I don`t know that serves before . thank you so much