US Payment Service deactivated

RRRRRR Posts: 12Member

Hello

Ive been using USPS for more then one year (all requested documents and screen shots has been sent), my card and USPS was linked to PayPal.

Today ive got an email (Reference number: LTK1215301104040X )

We thank you for your interest in Payoneer's US Payment Service. Unfortunately, we currently cannot approve your request to register for the US Payment Service.

Please note that this does not affect your partner payments or any other feature and benefit of the card. Your card stays as operational as always. You can continue receiving payments from all Payoneer partners.

And my USPS been deactivated and deleted from my payoneer account (got the message " As requested, Virtual Bank Account Service is now disabled.")

I am confused, why it happend and what has been caused that problem?

thanks

Comments

• andy0520andy0520 Posts: 2Member

I have the same problem, please, someone to tell  what's Going On With The U.S. Payment Service?...

• RRRRRR Posts: 12Member
    andy0520 wrote on May 26 2013, 11:47 PM: »

I have the same problem, please, someone to tell  what's Going On With The U.S. Payment Service?...

did u have that email today too?

• andy0520andy0520 Posts: 2Member
    edited May 2013
    RRR wrote on May 26 2013, 11:56 PM: »

did u have that email today too?

yes, I was waiting for the approval of a payment from paypal for the last 4 days, and today I got the message that my USPS was deactivated... I hope it is possible to get a solution soon ...

ticket number: (LTK1215301104024X)

• RRRRRR Posts: 12Member
    andy0520 wrote on May 27 2013, 12:11 AM: »

yes, I was waiting for the approval of a payment from paypal for the last 4 days, and today I got the message that my USPS was deactivated... I hope it is possible to get a solution soon ...

ticket number: (LTK1215301104024X)

i got the same here, also waiting for paypal  payment aprooval for 4 days and got those emails lately. hope for solution too

• MelisaMelisa Community Manager Posts: 1,728Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi!

Please note that at the moment our US Payment Service Approval department has not been able to approve this service for you.

However, allow me to remind you that this does not affect your card usage and you can continue to get paid by any of our official partners.

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

This discussion has been closed.