Paypall Denies My Debit Card

NremoNremo Posts: 3Member
edited December 2011 in Ask The Community
Hi, i wanted to link my debit card with paypal so i can send money from my paypal to my debit account.

But when doing that (linking my debit with paypal) i get " This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card".

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Nremo wrote:

Hi, i wanted to link my debit card with paypal so i can send money from my paypal to my debit account.

But when doing that (linking my debit with paypal) i get " This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card".

As I don't have access to your account I cannot tell you the exact reason for the decline, however in general there are only a small number of reasons the card would be declined.

The likely scenario is that your card is either not activated or does not have an available balance. As the card is prepaid, and PayPal issues a test charge to the card for validation, it will not go through if the card does not have available funds or is not active.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • NremoNremo Posts: 3Member
    My ticket number: LTK529010308589X
    My debit card is already activated, i think the problem is that i dont have funds in my debit account...

Because i get my payments via Paypal...

I don't have any other way to send money to my debit card...
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Nremo wrote:

My ticket number: LTK529010308589X
    My debit card is already activated, i think the problem is that i dont have funds in my debit account...

Because i get my payments via Paypal...

I don't have any other way to send money to my debit card...

Yes, if you do not have funds on the card you will be unable to add it to PayPal, as they issue a test charge to the card (for validation purposes).

You will need to wait until you receive a payment from your partner/affiliate account.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer