What Went Wrong This Time?

shahid02shahid02 Posts: 8Member
edited December 2011 in Ask The Community
Trying to use master card for online purchase
Hi, I am again facing problems with my online purchase. After more then 15 times, the error message is the same which reads: "There appears to be an error in the information you have submitted that is preventing us from completing your order. For assistance, please contact customer service".

Can anyone confirm what’s stopping my transaction this time? I did the following:

1. checked balance in account which is enough for purchase
2. wrote to payoneer support
3. checked my card statement billing address mentioned in the acknowledgement for online purchase by SWREG River digital



Regards,
Shahid

Comments

  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    shahid02 wrote:

    Hi, I am again facing problems with my online purchase. After more then 15 times, the error message is the same which reads: "There appears to be an error in the information you have submitted that is preventing us from completing your order. For assistance, please contact customer service".

    Can anyone confirm what’s stopping my transaction this time? I did the following:

    1. checked balance in account which is enough for purchase
    2. wrote to payoneer support
    3. checked my card statement billing address mentioned in the acknowledgement for online purchase by SWREG River digital



    Regards,
    Shahid


    Hi,

    Could you please post your ticket ID here? (Starts with LTK)- The email you registered on the forum with isn't the email we have on file so I can't look up your account. I'll have our support team answer the email quickly. Without checking your account, I really can't say what the problem is, sorry.
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • shahid02shahid02 Posts: 8Member
    Talia wrote:

    Hi,

    Could you please post your ticket ID here? (Starts with LTK)- The email you registered on the forum with isn't the email we have on file so I can't look up your account. I'll have our support team answer the email quickly. Without checking your account, I really can't say what the problem is, sorry.


    Hi,
    I have 2 ticket numbers:

    1. Acknowledge: [WEB Form] Category: Card Usage, Subject: Other, Program: oDesk (Ticket# LTK529010355963X) dated 12/3/2011 9:12 AM and

    2. Acknowledge: [WEB Form] Category: Card Usage, Subject: Other, Program: oDesk (Ticket# LTK529010376105X)dated 12/3/2011 9:09 PM

    Hope I can get this resolved soon. Thanks.

    Shahid
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    shahid02 wrote:

    Hi,
    I have 2 ticket numbers:

    1. Acknowledge: [WEB Form] Category: Card Usage, Subject: Other, Program: oDesk (Ticket# LTK529010355963X) dated 12/3/2011 9:12 AM and

    2. Acknowledge: [WEB Form] Category: Card Usage, Subject: Other, Program: oDesk (Ticket# LTK529010376105X)dated 12/3/2011 9:09 PM

    Hope I can get this resolved soon. Thanks.

    Shahid


    Hi,

    I've passed on your tickets to a support manager. You should get an answer soon.
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • shahid02shahid02 Posts: 8Member
    Talia wrote:

    Hi,

    I've passed on your tickets to a support manager. You should get an answer soon.
  • shahid02shahid02 Posts: 8Member
    Hi,

    Thanks, I am waiting.
  • shahid02shahid02 Posts: 8Member
    Hi Talia,

    I have received both replies from the support manager, guiding me as follows:

    >> We would kindly suggest you to contact "SWREG Digital Rivers" directly, and verify with their support what the exact information that you enter prevents the order to be completed.
    Please make sure the billing address you enter matches what appears on your "My account" with Payoneer (www.payoneer.com, after logging in, please proceed to "edit profile" section). Everything - including hyphenation and spacing - must exactly match the information that we have on record in order to pass the Address Verification System check.
    Please be advised that your Payoneer card serves as a method of payment for a purchase you are trying to complete. Please ask the "SWREG Digital Rivers" support whether you are obligated to cover the VAT charge.
    Payoneer cannot provide tax advice. For tax advice, including VAT, please refer to a a merchant and/or tax attorney/consultant <<

    As I understand When ever anyone uses his credit card, the card information acceptance is done by the issuing authority who must be receiving the permission door knock at their server. SWREG presumably must be routing the details for a "go ahead" or "not allowed" response from payoneer side. how can SWREG comes in the way when they would be most happy to get the payments? This I dont understand, please reconcile?

    Shahid
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    shahid02 wrote:

    Hi Talia,

    I have received both replies from the support manager, guiding me as follows:

    >> We would kindly suggest you to contact "SWREG Digital Rivers" directly, and verify with their support what the exact information that you enter prevents the order to be completed.
    Please make sure the billing address you enter matches what appears on your "My account" with Payoneer (www.payoneer.com, after logging in, please proceed to "edit profile" section). Everything - including hyphenation and spacing - must exactly match the information that we have on record in order to pass the Address Verification System check.
    Please be advised that your Payoneer card serves as a method of payment for a purchase you are trying to complete. Please ask the "SWREG Digital Rivers" support whether you are obligated to cover the VAT charge.
    Payoneer cannot provide tax advice. For tax advice, including VAT, please refer to a a merchant and/or tax attorney/consultant <<

    As I understand When ever anyone uses his credit card, the card information acceptance is done by the issuing authority who must be receiving the permission door knock at their server. SWREG presumably must be routing the details for a "go ahead" or "not allowed" response from payoneer side. how can SWREG comes in the way when they would be most happy to get the payments? This I dont understand, please reconcile?

    Shahid


    Hi,

    Specifically with them, it seems they have a more complex system of accepting payments. I don't know their policy, and all we can do is give you advice. We have thousands upon thousands of payments made daily with the Payoneer card, so we know that it's working properly.

    You should contact them to see what the problem is, it's possible that they just aren't clear enough in what information they want from you. There is nothing wrong with your card or account (and if you were trying to charge too much, you would have gotten that type of an error).
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • shahid02shahid02 Posts: 8Member
    Hi,
    I finally got my order through when using internet explore browser. Previously I was using firefox. Now whether that was the cause or not, but I got 2 of my transactions through one after the other. The reason for this will probably best explained by the experts. Just wanted to thank you for you efforts and give the latest. Thank you.

    Regards,
    Shahid
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    shahid02 wrote:

    Hi,
    I finally got my order through when using internet explore browser. Previously I was using firefox. Now whether that was the cause or not, but I got 2 of my transactions through one after the other. The reason for this will probably best explained by the experts. Just wanted to thank you for you efforts and give the latest. Thank you.

    Regards,
    Shahid


    Thanks for letting us know! Turns out they just weren't built for Firefox. Odd thing, nowadays, but it still happens.

    Happy everything worked out.
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
Sign In or Register to comment.