I need urgent help as I sent money to the wrong account

Hi all,

I'm trying to contact Payoneer chat and support team for the last 3 days but no concrete reply from their end. My problem is next.

On 19 September I made a withdrawal from Upwork to my Payoneer account that was created some time ago. I can't login to that account and check the money. I'm not recognising phone number and email associated with this account. I can't change the password as email associated with it is not mine. I believe that account is stolen by someone.
I sent $598.

I contacted Upwork and they told me that they can't help as money is already transferred.

Account name - truemanua.

Ready to send some additional docs, screenshots etc.

I want my money back please or somehow transferred to my main Payoneer account that I'm using.
Can you please help me to return this money?

Oleksii

Comments

• LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 878 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there, If you think your account was hacked you need to contact our support center immediately through our contact page via the emergency phone line or by submitting a support ticket with the appropriate topic as soon as possible so our team can block and secure any funds available on your account.

If your details were updated, this would make it difficult for us to locate your account, meaning that direct contact is your the best course of action in order to secure your account details and balance. http://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

• alexkharchenkoalexkharchenko Member Posts: 2
    Laura, thank you. I sent 3 or 4 enquiries. When I'm saying that account is hacked I'm getting an automated reply:
    This is an automatic reply based on the topic you selected.
    If it doesn't resolve your issue, please reply to this message and we will be happy to assist you.

I can't call you I'm afraid, that's the problem.
    Can I write someone a message?
  • skinkskink Member Posts: 2
    Hie I sent $230 and the receiver can not provide the necessary documents to verify their account, I have been contacting the customer support for the past 7 day and they is still no reply please help ....my transaction ID is 220516609