Account not verified

Omsairam14Omsairam14 Member Posts: 2
I have tired and provided you details of my ID proof more than 10 times, still my account is not getting approved from last 1 and half month...
What are Payoneer team is doing from last 1 and half month...there is no one from Payoneer to solve my issue..if you can't solve my issue please let me know...so that I can skip deactivating my account...
Your service is so discussting for my me and my account...
Hope this time my issue will be solve as soon as possible...

Answers

• ai88ai88 Member Posts: 2
    Same with me. I submitted my documents last September 21 and until now not even a single response/email from the team regarding my submission. The customer service is very bad. Do they have a direct email for customer care? I am thinking of using PayPal again.
  • jungleelephantjungleelephant Member Posts: 5
    hi , I just got a first payonner payment and but the problem is my account hasn't been approved yet since 1 year approximately. In my verification center I see National Id and Business Details Questionnaire is still under review. Is this possible? Please help.
  • 22222222 Member Posts: 1
    Dear Sir My i , I just got a first payonner payment and but the problem is my account hasn't been approved. please Help.my id 28046206