How To View Deductions From Account?

Hi,

I am looking at my account online but I cannot see details of deductions from it. All I see is the loaded amount and the current balance. How do I view the complete transaction flow down to the last cent?

- Frederick

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking at my account online but I cannot see details of deductions from it. All I see is the loaded amount and the current balance. How do I view the complete transaction flow down to the last cent?

- Frederick

Hi Frederick,

You can view your full transaction list under My Account. The final total added or deducted for each transaction is listed there. I'm not sure exactly what it is that you are missing? Please clarify. Thanks! :)
    Talia
  • Frederick ChinFrederick Chin Posts: 10Member
    edited December 2011
    Talia wrote:

Hi Frederick,

You can view your full transaction list under My Account. The final total added or deducted for each transaction is listed there. I'm not sure exactly what it is that you are missing? Please clarify. Thanks! :)

Hi Talia,

What I would like to see are the credits plus the debits to the account. Currently, I see the loaded and balance amounts but the withdrawal amount and activation, load, maintenance and withdrawal fees are not shown.

Something like the following:-

Loaded: $100.00
    Activation: -$10.00
    Load: -$3.00
    Maintenance: -$0.99
    Withdrawal: -$80.00
    Withdrawal fee: -$3.00

Balance: $3.01

(The negative amounts are not shown.)

- Frederick

Hi Talia,

What I would like to see are the credits plus the debits to the account. Currently, I see the loaded and balance amounts but the withdrawal amount and activation, load, maintenance and withdrawal fees are not shown.

Something like the following:-

Loaded: $100.00
    Activation: -$10.00
    Load: -$3.00
    Maintenance: -$0.99
    Withdrawal: -$80.00
    Withdrawal fee: -$3.00

Balance: $3.01

(The negative amounts are not shown.)

- Frederick

Hi Frederick,

The maintenance fees should be showing, as well as the load fees, however you're right, we don't list the withdrawal fees, they are part of the oevrall withdrawal (if you withdrew $100 and the fee was $3, then it will show up as $103). I will pass on the request for the breakdown of fees.

Thanks!
    Talia
  • Frederick ChinFrederick Chin Posts: 10Member
    Talia wrote:

Hi Frederick,

The maintenance fees should be showing, as well as the load fees, however you're right, we don't list the withdrawal fees, they are part of the oevrall withdrawal (if you withdrew $100 and the fee was $3, then it will show up as $103). I will pass on the request for the breakdown of fees.

Thanks!

Hi Talia,

I believe the withdrawal fee should be shown separately since it is possible that you may change it in the future and I should not be wondering what the amount is. Furthermore, my withdrawals are not in US Dollars and it will be difficult for me to ascertain what the withdrawal amount is in US Dollars without looking at the transaction list.

Thanks.

- Frederick

Hi Talia,

I believe the withdrawal fee should be shown separately since it is possible that you may change it in the future and I should not be wondering what the amount is. Furthermore, my withdrawals are not in US Dollars and it will be difficult for me to ascertain what the withdrawal amount is in US Dollars without looking at the transaction list.

Thanks.

- Frederick

We would never change any fees without letting you know, I am pretty sure it's illegal, too. Either way, I have passed on the suggestion, of course.
    Talia