Account Blocked

Hello
With great sorrow I can tell you that my card was blocked and I cannot withdraw my balance.In CS they only tell me "Multiple login attempts with invalid information will cause your account to be locked for 30 minutes, after which the account will be automatically unlocked." but after 5 days it still block.
I was heard that for unblock my card needs $9.99.
So in which way Will I pay this amount and what is the process?
Please tell me As soon as possible.

Thanks

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭

Hello
    With great sorrow I can tell you that my card was blocked and I cannot withdraw my balance.In CS they only tell me "Multiple login attempts with invalid information will cause your account to be locked for 30 minutes, after which the account will be automatically unlocked." but after 5 days it still block.
    I was heard that for unblock my card needs $9.99.
    So in which way Will I pay this amount and what is the process?
    Please tell me As soon as possible.

Thanks

Hi Nusrat,

Welcome to the Payoneer forums! The cards that were previously blocked that you read about are cards that haven't been used in over 6 months. You just ordered yours. I checked your account, the one that is registered to the email you have on file here in the forums, and this is a different case. I see you spoke to our live chat yesterday, but if you are still unclear, please talk to them again so they can explain it to you.
    Talia