Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Why Isn't My Account Approved? An FAQ.

KazPayoneer
KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Okay, so you've finally done it: you've created a Payoneer account. You're finally ready to receive payments from companies from around the world and you are excited to use the platform. You log onto your online account for the first time, and you notice that the currency balances in your account are disabled! You also try to load different pages, like the Global Payment Service page, and you see that it doesn't work! What's happening? Is the dream over?

Have no fear: it means that your account has not actually been approved yet.

When you create an account, it has to be approved by our approvals department. Payoneer is at the behest of a number of different banking regulations and international laws, so we have to carefully review each account that comes into our system to make sure our platform is safe and secure for everyone. Our team uses this time to review your application to make sure we have everything we need to allow you to use Payoneer to start receiving payments!

This post serves as a helpful guide to walk you through the approval process - how it works, what to expect, and what to do if your account is not approved yet.

How Long Does It Take To Approve My Account?
It typically takes 3 business days to approve a Payoneer account. Within this time frame, should you not see an approval notice, it indicates that either we have asked you for additional information to approve your account, or worse, the application was declined.

Additional Information? Why Is This Needed?
Remember when I said that we were at the behest of different banking regulation and international laws? This is the reason why we request documents and additional information about you or a particular piece of your account. We are a regulated financial institution and we must comply with our banks, MasterCard® and the US government. The information also insures your safety and security and the safety and security of our many users!

What Type of Information Is Asked?
It depends on the nature of your account application. If there is anything missing from the application that you forgot to answer, we'll ask for information to verify whatever the correct information is.

Now, here are some popular questions revolving around the most common situations that users face when they are applying for an account:

Why Was My Application Denied?
First thing's first, click here to see our Terms and Conditions. Please familiarize yourself with these terms and conditions. Now, in most cases we won't be able to disclose the reason why the application was denied. Sometimes we can, but it is a case by case situation. Here are the 3 most common reasons why we may decline an application:
1) Already have an account: Payoneer users are allowed to have one open account at a time. There are some rare exceptions where one user can have two accounts open. But these are rare exceptions.
2) Country Restrictions: While we offer our services in over 200 countries, there are some countries that we are unable to provide service to at this time. If your country is one of them, the application would be denied.
3) Had a previous Payoneer account that was blocked by us: If you had a previous account that was closed because of a violation of our Terms and Conditions, you would not be able to resume service by creating a new account.

Note, these are not the only reasons why an application would be denied, but they are the most common of the inquiries that we see. If your application is declined, we notify you in an e-mail after your registration.

My Account is Still Not Approved!
If you've waited the 3 business days and the account is still not approved, in our experience it signifies that you either were asked for more information and didn't see the e-mail, or the application was denied and you didn't see the email. The application also could have entered an extended review, which just means that our team needed extra time to approve your account.

If you are confused with the reason why the account has not been approved, we would suggest you contact our customer support as a first step. If you are unable to get a hold of someone, or if the issue is an emergency, you can send one of us a private message, or reply below. We are not customer support, but we will do what we can to assist to help get your account approved.

I'm Expecting A Payment And Can't Wait 3 Days! What Can We Do?
We know that things happen, so if your account is not approved before the 3rd day, we can take a look and see what we can do to expedite the request. But we can't make guarantees that the account would be approved - there may be additional information needed, or even an additional review. We'll work with you the best way we can on that. If you need to get the account approved before the 3rd day, please reach out to our customer support (which you can indeed access).

When your account is approved, you'll notice that everything is active, and you will be notified accordingly. You're finally ready to use your Payoneer account!

Comments

• amimakhan
    amimakhan Member Posts: 5
    I had ordered my MasterCard via normal delivery and did not receive it, the expected delivery date has long passed. After that I tried to request a card by expedited delivery but Payoneer does not respond to any of my requests. I have enough funds in my account. What should I do? How can I contact Payoneer and get a reply?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,302

@amimakhan We are sorry to hear you have yet to receive your card. Please note that it was shipped via regular post mail and therefore we do not have a tracking number to locate its whereabouts. If your card did not arrive within the estimated arrival date, you can self-order a new card from your account at no additional cost. Check out our FAQ guide to see how this can be done. Let us know if you require additional assistance. https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/288/

• amimakhan
    edited November 2019
    @morga Please read my complaint again, I have clearly stated that I have not only tried to reorder the card but also tried to file a request for it to be shipped by expedited shipping but none of these requests have gone through.
  • GianmarcoPayoneer
    GianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@amimakhan If you have submitted a request to have your card ordered via DHL, please provide us with the reference number of that email. We will have someone, at our customer support team contact you sooner once you provide that reference number.

• amimakhan
    @GianmarcoPayoneer here is the reference number 191030-014008.
  • usamakhan7890
    usamakhan7890 Member Posts: 2
    i make a account 5 day before its not approve yet please check
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,302

@usamakhan7890 We replied to you on a separate thread to assist you

• Octos
    Octos Member Posts: 1
    Singe 7 months my account has not yet been verified! 😤
  • BogdanHoroshev
    BogdanHoroshev Member Posts: 2
    I have sent verification request on 16th March, but the status is "under review" and has no changes yet. Is something wrong with my account or document that I have sent?
  • Valentino_Payoneer
    Valentino_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 172 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for your message @BogdanHoroshev

Please note that provided information is verified subsequently once you start to receive payments actively. Your account should be fully active if you have received an email stating that your application is approved.

We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

• miguelduarte
    miguelduarte Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

I have a company account created for a couple of years. My company is now closed and I forgotten to take out some money from Payoneer.
    I've added my account and sent all the documents Payoneer ask me to. But neither do they verify them neither they let me take out my money.

I just want to take out my money and close this account... this is being a nightmare, the costumer support is a bot that gives you always the same answer and the number you call cannot help you because I haven't received payment for a while...

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks.
  • Valentino_Payoneer

Thank you for your message @miguelduarte

Please note that in such cases it is needed to contact our support team directly.

Please submit your request with a carefully chosen topic here and we will be glad to help you resolve this issue.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

• Maniramola
    Maniramola Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
    Hello Guys !!! I need your help and suggestion , It's been a more then 2 months my Global payment service is still under review. I had write to payoneer support but I am not getting any resolution from them. It will be highly appreciated if you guys help me in that what should I do now.

Here is the screen shot.
    https://i.imgur.com/OQhXBll.png
  • callisto84
    callisto84 Member Posts: 2
    Hello!

I've regestired over a week ago and uploaded the required docs in the verivication center but still it's "under review". Also, i don't have a
  • Dagreg
    Dagreg Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

i from belgium and actually i stuck in asia (VN) and I cannot validates my account with my Belgium ID and official address in .be

Normally I'm few month every year in Belgium, but now I cannot come back and I living with my GF and I just have attestation for Belgium government proof I'm stuck there and one other paper about my future wedding with the address and name of my gf and my.

But the automatic system refuses that, can you help me?

Can change the country for my country with my address in be if not?

I just put some money from my upwork and is stuck on your system...

Thnaks for your help !
  • Valentino_Payoneer

Thank you for your message @Dagreg

Please note that it is necessary to provide valid proof of residence if requested.

Valid documents are:

1. Utility bill - A utility bill (gas, water, electricity, landline phone, internet, or cable bills are acceptable), no older than three months. The bill needs to include your name and the exact address.
    2. Bank statement - A bank statement, no older than three months, containing your name and the exact address. Please note we cannot accept an online screenshot from your bank account online account.
    3. Rental agreement - If you are renting and do not have any utility bills under your name, you can provide a complete rental agreement containing your name, the exact address, and the rental period.
    4. A residence permit card

Once provided, our approval team will update you.

• asadabbasi951
    asadabbasi951 Member Posts: 1
    @Valentino_Payoneer
    Hi Dear Team,
    Recently on (25-03-2021) I transfer a payment to my Local Bank account which is attached to Payoneer, But Till now I didn't receive that amount in my bank amount.
    Normally I take One day to the bank.
    But now it been 4 days,
    The Payoneer Transaction status is Successfully completed but not received in the bank.

I call my bank and they said we didn't receive any payment yet,
    Please let me know the (bank) middle part bank where you transfer my amount then I can contact them for my payment.
    Transaction id 282140102
  • PreethiIlango
    PreethiIlango Member Posts: 2
    Hi team, my Payoneer account hasn't been verified yet (even though it has been more than 6 months since I submitted my documents for review. Can you please assist?
  • aliwaheed1980
    aliwaheed1980 Member Posts: 2
    Dear Sir
    I have added my bank account details in my payoneer account. Provided all the data required. Also i submitted the front and back of my national ID as requested. Now it has been 7-8 days and it still says (Pending Review). I have sent many inquiries to payoneer help and it said check your verification center to see if there is more things needed to provide. i did so and there is nothing there.
    Please i need help in this to start withdrawing money from my payoneer account to my bank account.
    Thanks in advance for your help
  • mehedi451
    mehedi451 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I have submitted all information's to payoneer and payoneer also taken my informations positively. Also gave me an email that, My payoneer account approved. But for getting more confirmation I clicked on settings>>verification center>> required tab>> it shows "No open requirements" but when clicked on history tab it shows "Global payment service ques.. under review" and Smart National Identity Card "Under review" Now in this situation can I withdraw money (marketplace >> payoneer >> withdraw ).
    Please help !!
    My ID : 42952114
  • kowais915
    kowais915 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
    I have been trying to register with Payoneer for quite a while now. My old account got blocked. When I inquired with them, they just responded with an automated email saying my account was closed for unknown reasons. Now that I am trying to register a new account, it keeps on rejected. I have tried several Gmail IDs but of no use. Thier customer support is not working. W What else can I do? Thank you.
  • crowquill01
    crowquill01 Member Posts: 2
    Hello.
    I've submitted my national ID to get my ID verified on Payoneer System(I've signed up on Payoneer through my Paypal account)
    But it's still under review, ever since I submitted it on 27th of August last year.
    When shall it be verified? It would be grateful to get a slight clue of when it shall be verified, at least.
  • zyntsz
    zyntsz Member Posts: 2
    I was receiving money from my clients and it asked for my address verification. I sent the internet bill in pdf but it got rejected. I don't understand what was the problem since it mentioned that the internet bill was also accepted in the faq. Due to this, my payment was returned. I emailed them asking the same question several days ago and they still haven't replied to me yet.

I don't have any other utility bill under my name as I share a room with someone and other utility bills are under his name. My bank's monthly statement is also digital and doesn't contain any address information. I think it will also get rejected since my other bank account agreement also got rejected which contained my address information. The rental agreement is also under my roommate's name.

Is there any way they might accept internet bills for address verification? I need urgent answers, it has already been several weeks regarding this issue.
  • Valentino_Payoneer

Hi @zyntsz

In most cases documents are rejected due to insufficient quality or relevance. Please check the reason of the rejection in your online account.

You can provide one of the following:

• Utility bill - A utility bill (gas, water, electricity, landline phone, internet or cable bills are acceptable), no older than three months. The bill needs to include your name and the exact address.
    • Bank statement - A bank statement, no older than three months, containing your name and the exact address. Please note we cannot accept an online screenshot from your bank account online account.
    • Rental agreement - If you are renting and do not have any utility bills under your name, you can provide a complete rental agreement containing your name, the exact address and the rental period.
    • A residence permit card

If you require any assistance, please contact Customer Care.

• Gedeon07
    Gedeon07 Member Posts: 1
    I have submitted verification documents to Payoneer but I haven't received a reply whether it has been reviewed or not. Also, I have enough funds in my account that I have got from different funding sources. yet I couldn't order a card, why is that?
  • ibros
    ibros Member Posts: 2
    HI all

I submitted all documents and answers but still my account is not verified. i tried to call but not for starters or new clients I had to write an email but received wrong answers. may i know how many days it will take accounts verified to continue using and order card .
    Thank you.
  • ndiebere
    ndiebere Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

I signed up for my Payoneer account some years back (between 2012-2013) but haven't had the need to use it until recently. I noticed that my USD, GBP and EUR balances are not showing on my dashboard. I read a post in this community talking about my account possibly being under review or may have violated a policy. I have never received any payment with my account before and now want to start using it, hence, I'm sure i haven't violated any policy. The only thing I have done on my account in recent times is to reset my password when I couldn't remember the previous one I used when I created my account.

Prior to seeing the community post on this issue, I had already sent out my Payoneer payment detail for receipt of payout for tasks I have been doing online from July 2020 up until March 2021. I also noticed I cannot add my local bank account to enable me withdraw my funds when it gets to my account or apply for a new Payoneer card.

Please, kindly advise, what do I need to do to have account re-enabled to let me receive both my expected incoming payout which should hit my Payoneer account from April 18, 2021 and also other future payouts?

I have worked so hard to earn this money and it would break my heart if my funds disappear into thin air.

Thank you in anticipation.

Kind regards,
    Nnamdi Ebere.
  • Hannah_Payoneer
    Hannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Member Posts: 449 ✭✭✭

Hi @ndiebere

If your account has not been used for several years it may be outdated or not supported anymore, if you would like to use the same email you can log into your current account and go to settings --> profile settings and change your email on the first account to an email that you do not need to use.

The email you wish to use as your Payoneer profile email can be removed from your old account and used in the future.

You can go to this link to register for a new account.

• Hannah_Payoneer

Hi @ibros

You can follow this link to find out the ways you are able to contact us. Please make sure that your Verification Center is filled in. We will be able to verify your account when you begin to receive payments actively.

We are also always happy to respond to you on our social media platforms.

• Meg1
    Meg1 Member Posts: 2
    Hi I don't have any of the documents required to verify my address. All I have that's close to something like what's being asked is a check from a shop next to my house with the same street address and my name on it. Unfortunately, it's been rejected...I honestly don't know what to do, the house owner is my late grandfather and I doubt this type of documents will be provided to me or will be approved here.
  • Hannah_Payoneer

hi @meg1

For account verification we require a Proof of Residence.

The following is a list of what we are generally able to accept:

Utility bill - A utility bill (gas, water, electricity, landline phone, internet or cable bills are acceptable), no older than three months. The bill needs to include your name and the exact address.

Bank statement - A bank statement, no older than three months, containing your name and the exact address. Please note we cannot accept an online screenshot from your bank account online account.
    Rental agreement - If you are renting and do not have any utility bills under your name, you can provide a complete rental agreement containing your name, the exact address and the rental period.
    A residence permit card -No older than 12 months

We recommend taking a picture of the document with your smartphone. Please make sure the document is complete (all four corners of the document should be visible and the image should be full size), document is not cropped, and the image is in high quality. If you are using the camera on your smartphone, please make sure the flash is not covering information on the document.

In order to upload a document please follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Payoneer account
    2. Select Verification Center under the Settings menu
    3. Select the relevant requirement from the list
    4. Upload the relevant document and click SUBMIT
    5. You will see a confirmation that the documents were uploaded successfully.

If you need additional help please feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team and we will be happy to guide you.

• kavya
    kavya Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

I had received a mail stating to upload pan card for verification purpose but, the verification center shows message no open requirement. Kindly help with the verification process.
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hi @kavya, this is normal and happens from time to time.
    We only request additional documents only when necessary.
    In case if we need any additional documents, you will get a notification both in your account and via email.
    Stay safe and have a great day!

• Nauman3377
    Nauman3377 Member Posts: 2
    Dear All,

It is stated that I have attached my Fiverr account with the Payoneer. But on asking from Fiverr team, it was found that the account linking request was pending from Payoneer's end. Please guide me further on this matter.

Thanks.
  • Hannah_Payoneer
    edited April 2021

Hi @Nauman3377

If your Payoneer account is not yet fully approved you sometimes cannot see the Mass Payout Method linked, please note you can check your verification center or your email to see if we have requested any additional documents, Please make sure that the following information on the documents that may be requested matches the details provided on your Payoneer application:

Your name
    The ID number
    Your Date of Birth
    In addition, please make sure that the following applies:

The document should be one that is still valid (if the expiration date is written on the document, it should be clearly displayed).
    All four corners of the document should be visible and the image should be full size.

If you need additional help providing your documents or waiting for account approval please contact us.

• umartariq247
    umartariq247 Member Posts: 2
    I have been receiving payments without any verification for years now suddenly I am asked to provide a site URL and my name and service, chat with client etc. Why is that? I dont want to create any site!
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hi, @umartariq247 thank you for your question! As a regulated US company and online service, Payoneer must comply with the rules and regulations imposed by the US government, MasterCard®, and our banks. In doing so, Payoneer account holders may be required to submit specific documentation that will assist us in ensuring the safety and security of all transactions done via Payoneer.

Please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you.

• MohamedSaber22
    MohamedSaber22 Member Posts: 2
    Hello, i sent my documents on 8 Apr and i knew that it takes 3 business days so it should approved on 13 Apr but still not approved till now and i got under review for all my papers can i know the reason?
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hey there @MohamedSaber22 please note that if you need your specific account reviewed in an expedited way you can contact us

• Hasa89
    Hasa89 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I have requested payment from one of my clients on 7th April and the transaction was done on 9th April 2021. Then I got an email saying that additional information was needed from the payee. After I informed my client, he told me that he submitted his identification. It's been 10 days and my payment is on hold.
    I have already contacted customer support and they haven't replied me to yet.
    I'm frustrated with this situation since the payment is taken from my client and it's been 10 days on hold.
    PS: I have done many transactions, and my account is verified.
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hey there @Hasa89 !

Please make sure that your account and your client's account are both fully approved, to check this for yourself you can look in the verification center if they are not please contact Customer Care and we will be glad to review your account and help get them approved for you.

• jannatulferdous
    jannatulferdous Member Posts: 2
    It's almost 10 days since I submitted my documents under verification center. But they aren't verified yet. Is there any problem with my account? I am tensed about this. Please help me.
  • Badhan_Deb
    Badhan_Deb Member Posts: 2
    I recently became eligible for NID Card registration. So, I got my NID registration done. But, the NID Card will be provided after 2-3 years. I have the online copy of my NID Card. So, can I verify my Payoneer using these online copies ' documents?
    N.B: I don't have a passport or a driver's license. :)
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hi there @Badhan_Deb

Please note that the online version will not be accepted, as we cannot approve a virtual ID card, as you stated you do not have a passport or a driver's license, we will still request an ID that is a photo ID that is Government Issued, has your name and date of birth on it.

Please note that a plastic card ID is most easily accepted by our review team.

This FAQ for how to provide documents should have all further information you may need.

• Mimosax
    Mimosax Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2021
    Hello, please I want to know if I can start sending and receiving payments without being verified. I've been waiting to get verified, but notting has changed and I don't know where I stand. Please help me out
  • Hannah_Payoneer

hi @Mimosax thanks for your great question

If you have received an email stating your account was approved you may begin to receive and send payments. You do not need to wait for verification.

This discussion has been closed.