Can I use my account for only private loads?

Hey there!

Got one issue! 

If i load money from my paypal account to my card will it resolve the issue or i have to do it from fiverr ?

Please note that your Payoneer card is intended to be a payment solution for you to receive payments using the US Payment Service, or from any of our official partners. Our records show that your Payoneer account has not been active in receiving payments via these methods, which is required in order for you to be eligible to use the Private Loading Service.

This message is to notify you that the Private Loading Service is currently unavailable for your card. In order to continue receiving private loads in the future:

1. You can receive payments using our US Payment Service. To read more about the US Payment Service, click here.
  2. You can receive payments from any of our official partners. If you are working with a company that offers payment via Payoneer, you can link your Payoneer account to your account with that company and receive a payment. For details on how to link your Payoneer account to a new partner, click here.

We do apologize for any inconvenience, and once you resume activity in receiving payments you will be able to receive private loads to your card.

Comments

• MelisaMelisa Community Manager Posts: 1,749Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013

Hi!

Indeed the private payment service will be available after you receive funds from Paypal onto your Payoneer card.

Could you please PM me your email address in our system so i can further assist you?

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

• maverickbashoomaverickbashoo Posts: 17Member

I have send a personal message to you please assist me thanks