What is "Balance Blocked" status means?

Hi,

My Payoneer card is expired and I didn't order a new card as I am not working for a long time. I used to withdraw payments through Upwork.

But now, I wanted to withdraw payment from my FIVERR account. I want to know two things, the first is:

On my account, in the Balance section, I have this status: "Balance Blocked" 0.00 USD.

What does it mean? Will I be able to get money on my Fiverr account or not?

The second things that I wanted to is:

As, I mentioned my card is expired. Will I be able to load balance to my Payoneer account from Fiverr? And if I do so, will Payoneer charge me the annual Fee? And if I don't order a new card, will I be able to withdraw the Payoneer funds to my bank or to my Jazz Cash account?

Kindly reply.

Thanks.

Comments

• LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey there. You have a card-based account. When you created this account, you selected the card payout method. This means that in order to use our services and access your USD funds, you will need to have an active non-expired card on your account.

You have two options here: 1) Order a new card and once the card arrives, you activate it and then you will have access to any funds you received or 2) We can provide you with a USD Balance. In this case, the card will be canceled and you will be able to order a new one once you reach the threshold of valid payments.

You need to contact our Customer Support department, by e-mail, telephone, or live chat, and let them know about your choice, so they can proceed with the assistance.

For the fastest results, I suggest telephone/live chat.

• imanbukhariimanbukhari Member Posts: 4
    Is it possible to change the annual fee to a monthly fee? My husband using a card and it charged on monthly basis. But my card charged on an annual basis while I use the Payoneer card rarely.
  • imanbukhariimanbukhari Member Posts: 4
    Can you please reply to my second question about the card fee?