Card Expiring Question ?

federer38federer38 Posts: 6Member

My Payoneer card is set to expire on August 2013 ,I was wondering when will I get new card ?

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You will need to contact our customer support department for assistance. You can reach them here: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • federer38federer38 Posts: 6Member
    Nissim wrote on June 1 2013, 10:21 AM: »

You will need to contact our customer support department for assistance. You can reach them here: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Already did yesterday no reply as of yet .

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

E-mails take several business days to be reviewed. For immediate support I suggest telephone or live chat.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • federer38federer38 Posts: 6Member
    Nissim wrote on June 1 2013, 8:37 PM: »

E-mails take several business days to be reviewed. For immediate support I suggest telephone or live chat.

I am not able to contact Live Chat , its showing Live Help is Online, but when I am clicking it it keep forwarding me to Email Us form , please help me out I am reference ticket is LTK1215301287068X

• MelisaMelisa Community Manager Posts: 1,749Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    federer38 wrote on June 2 2013, 8:08 PM: »

I am not able to contact Live Chat , its showing Live Help is Online, but when I am clicking it it keep forwarding me to Email Us form , please help me out I am reference ticket is LTK1215301287068X

Hi!

Please note that to order a new card, you simply need to access My Account on www.payoneer.com and click on the link "Your card will expire in 08/2013. Please click here to reissue a new card" at the top.

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

• Almamun6868Almamun6868 Posts: 2Member
    If my card do expire and it have enough money than what will happen.
  • hassam794hassam794 Posts: 3Member
    Hi,, My payoneer card is about to expire, and i have enough money in account,, after expiry of card will i am able to withdraw it in local bank or not?? Or i must have an active payoneer card in order to withdraw money in local bank account in Pakistan?
  • Will_PayoneerWill_Payoneer Posts: 202Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there, hassam794

It depends on the type of account you have. If you have only a card account where your card works as your desired currency's balance then you will have to have a active non-expired card. If you have a balance account containing balances for each currency then there is no need for a card to withdraw your funds to your local bank account.

If you are not sure which type of account you have, click here to contact Payoneer Support so they can further assist you with this matter.

This discussion has been closed.