Can't confirm my Card with Paypal

svalerio
svalerio Member Posts: 3

Good afternoon,

I tried to confirm my Payoneer card on Paypal but I get this error "We were unable to verify this credit card. Please check if the information you entered is correct. If the problem persists, please try to enter a different credit card."

I also tried to add my USPS to Paypal and I get another error "Can't add a bank account at this moment"

I opened another Paypal account and tried again but I'm still getting the same errors.

I'd appreciate if you could help me.

Best,

Sofia

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,349

Hi, please note that your card is prepaid, please check to make sure you have sufficient funds on your card to cover the verification microcharge. 

• JolySira
    JolySira Member Posts: 16 ✭✭

yah, as Rita said, make sure you got atleast more than $3 on your payoneer card. If not, the paypal wont be able to deduct that amount from you card for the verification process... same goes with the bank account. You should be able to just add the USP services bank account you got, but to verify paypal using it, there must be some money in you payoneer account for the same reason mentioned above, i.e. they need to deduct some amount of money from u.

• svalerio
    svalerio Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2013

I have enough funds n my prepaid card, but I keep getting the same error . There's also a preauthorized Paypal Confirmation but I can't confirm it on paypal, I keep getting this error.

• Melisa
    Melisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi! I can see that Paypal keeps reversing the pre authorization.

Have you contacted them to inquire if they're experiencing any issues in verifying accounts?

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community