US Payment Service

craigis1
craigis1 Member Posts: 5

hey I have and issue recently joined payoneer to link with my paypal account but when I try to link them I got this message "You cannot add a bank at this time" could someone help me resolve this? thanks in advance

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,349
    edited June 2013

It's possible that this is a technical issue in PayPal's system, or some other regulation that they have applied to your account.

Please try again in 24-48 hours and let us know if you are still having trouble.

• epalaciosp
    epalaciosp Member Posts: 4

Hello:

I have the same issue here, first time using and got that message, my name is exactly the same. Should we just try on Monday?

Thanks in advance.

• craigis1
    edited June 2013
    i still got the same result then a got this message "The safety and security of your bank account information is protected by PayPal. We will never reveal your financial information, and PayPal will notify you by email whenever you initiate a transaction with this bank account" what should i do?
  • Melisa
    Melisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

We advise that you allow a few days and try to add your account once again since we believe Paypal might be experiencing some technical issues.

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

• craigis1

ok thanks but i was wondering u think it maybe due to the fact that i havent add the master card to the paypal account yet?

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

As this is an issue with PayPal's system there is no way for us to tell, unfortunately. You will either need to contact PayPal support, or try again in a few days and see if the issue is corrected.

• epalaciosp
    epalaciosp Member Posts: 4

Hola. Tuve el mismo problema y Paypal me mandó un correo diciendo que lo habían solucionado para mi cuenta. Ahora sí funciona y he logrado agregar el banco. Parece ser un problema técnico.

Pero les confirmo que ya logré agregarlo.

Lo único raro es que justo antes de eso, payoneer cerró y reabrió mi servicio de banco y lo cambió de First Century Bank a Bank of America, ¿es esto normal?

The same I just posted, but on english:

Hi. I had the same problem and Paypal send me a mail telling me that they make modifications to my account.

Right now it works and I add the bank successfully. It seems like a technical problem.

I confirm, I add the bank account.

The only strange thing is that just before that, payoneer close and open again my bank service, and change it from First century bank to Bank of America, it this normal?

• craigis1

still having the same issue....

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,349

Sorry to hear that, hope this issue will be resolved in the nearest future.

• sam340
    sam340 Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2013

I can add another bank account but not a payoneer one ... :( 

• Nissim

@sam340: can you please send me a PM with further details as to what you mean? Please include:

- Your PayPal country

- Country of bank account that you were able to add

Thanks.

• sam340
    sam340 Member Posts: 6
    Nissim wrote on June 5 2013, 9:05 PM: »

@sam340: can you please send me a PM with further details as to what you mean? Please include:

- Your PayPal country

- Country of bank account that you were able to add

Thanks.

Hi my paypal country is Canada and I was able to add my Canadian Bank Account 

• abdelilah.sbaai
    abdelilah.sbaai Member Posts: 3

I also have the same problem, I recently joined Payoneer US payment service, but when I link to Paypal i get this error message: "You cannot add a bank at this time.", Please help...

• Nissim

@sam340: It sounds like the technical issue PayPal is having is related to adding US bank accounts. We are keeping track on updates and I will post here as soon as I have further details.

• yecheng
    yecheng Member Posts: 11

I also have the same problem

mark here!