some questions

Axis
Axis Member Posts: 10

Hello, I got my payoneer card around 2 months ago with one affiliate. Now I have associated another partner to the card.  I haven't deposited any money at all till now.

I have requested 100$ from recently added partner. I would like to know how much will come to my payoneer account? As I think there is some bonus when registering under affiliate right?

Also both the affiliates have different fee structures, so what fee structure will the card follow when I do transactions from it suppose withdraw from ATM ?

Also when depositing money from payoneer card to the partner associated with the card, do we have to provide any documents to the partner or is it as simple as withdrawing from them ?

Comments

• Axis

also when withdrawing to payoneer account, I saw that depending on the charge we pay, it will take 1-2 days or 2-4 hours. How do we select the 2-4 hours one? or is it default?

• Melisa
    Melisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi!

If you have registered through a Refer a Friend link, once you load $100 to your card, you will receive a bonus of $25.

The fees that will differ will be the loading fees. All other fees (maintenance, ATM withdrawal, etc) will be set by your original partner, and can be viewed by clicking the "Pricing and Fees" link, located under the "General Info" menu, on your "My Account" page at www.payoneer.com.

To receive funds from your partner, you do not need to submit any document. You can simply withdraw the funds with them to your Payoneer card on your online account with them.

To expedite the load, you need to select the "immediate load" option on the Good News email sent to you.

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

• Axis

Thanks. I mean when  depositing  with payoneer card to the partner site? Just like when we deposit using credit card, don't we need some sort of documents when doing so (deposit ) with payoneer card ?

• Axis

Also, is 25$ cut at the loading of card for the first time is only one time? or is 25$ cut every time we withdraw to payoneer?

• Axis

also I have two partners linked to my card. when paying maintainence fee, it won't add up, will it?

• Axis

Also I have signed up for refer a friend program. Later I saw " Referrers must be legal residents of the 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia who 1) are 18 years or older, and 2) have the legal right to provide the personal information (e.g., name and email address) of each Referred Customer.

""

I am neither from US nor from columbia. Will this be a problem? If it will be, then please unregister me from the program.

• Melisa

Hi!

Please note that any cardholder can sign up to the Refer a Friend program, indifferent of where they reside :thumbsu:

Melisa

• Axis

Also, can we know how much charges was cut because of withdrawing to foreign currency? thanks.

• Melisa
    Axis wrote on June 6 2013, 5:00 AM: »

Also, can we know how much charges was cut because of withdrawing to foreign currency? thanks.

Hi! You can view the full list of the fees associated with your card by clicking the "Pricing and Fees" link, located under the "General Info" menu, on your "My Account" page at www.payoneer.com.

Melisa

• Axis
    Melisa wrote on June 6 2013, 7:49 AM: »

Hi! You can view the full list of the fees associated with your card by clicking the "Pricing and Fees" link, located under the "General Info" menu, on your "My Account" page at www.payoneer.com.

here is the problem. I withdrew Rs 5000 and total dollar cut including fees was 64.37$ but Rs 5000 = $55.55 according to the rate of our currency 1$ = Rs 90.9 . The bank atm I withdrew from charged Rs 400 i.e $4.44  .  so I would like to ask if $ 4.37 is payoneer charge? cause I asked other people who uses payoneer here, and they say that payoneer charges around $2-3  when withdrawing from ATM.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,349
    Hi, please note, that you can see check all details in Pricing&Fees tab in logging to My Account.