Global Payment in Euro Request

Angle_BRAngle_BR Member Posts: 4
My client ID is 40314728, I've just created my Payoneer account as a company, and I need to receive an amount in Euro. The account was created just fine, however I received a message just now that "receiving in Euro is currently not available for my account". There is no clarification on why, if this will become available or not, or if you just need extra documentation or availability on the account. I've checked "private clients" as a mistake and perhaps that's why it didn't go through. I've just made a new request selecting "Other" and adding the client's name.

Please clarify this or I will have to receive 10k elsewhere and I really like your company and wish to do business with you.

Thank you.

Answers

• Valentino_PayoneerValentino_Payoneer Administrator, Moderator, Members Posts: 144 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for your message @Angle_BR

Please note, that the service is enabled in certain cases.

You can submit your request via this link to find out if your account is currently eligible for the service.

• Angle_BRAngle_BR Member Posts: 4
    I wish to understand which cases they are, please? Additionally, I've submitted the documents, it's still under review.

I saw other comments here that you need to receive from other currencies first, is that true? Because it's my first payment with my own company and the payment is in Euro, I cannot do anything about it.