Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Global payment service questionnaire Under review

Global payment service questionnaire
Under review

Answers

• saddam4807
    saddam4807 Member Posts: 1
    CustomerID:
    Global payment service questionnaire
    Under review. It's been 2 weeks now no response, Please review this and approved it soon.
  • ashraful001
    ashraful001 Member Posts: 2
    My account Global Payment Service is still under review. It's been 2 days, how long will it take to get approved?
  • tyobes
    tyobes Member Posts: 6
    HEllo guys, does the Global payment service questionnaire is still under review ?
  • tyobes
    Hello

My Global payment service questionnaire Under review still one week
  • LauraPayoneer
    LauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

The Questionnaire is requested for using the Global Payment Services. When you submit the Questionnaire and it is accepted by the system, the status will be "Submitted". This means you may start receiving payments using the service. Please note that we may ask you to provide additional information via email once you become active in receiving payments with the service.

• tyobes
    > @LauraPayoneer said:
    > The Questionnaire is requested for using the Global Payment Services. When you submit the Questionnaire and it is accepted by the system, the status will be "Submitted". This means you may start receiving payments using the service. Please note that we may ask you to provide additional information via email once you become active in receiving payments with the service.

BUT IT IS STILL UNDER REVIEW, WHY ?
  • donammar
    donammar Member Posts: 2
    Can you please guide us how can we submit this questionnaire and how we can request it too ?
  • Thilanka161
    Thilanka161 Member Posts: 2
    Hello,
    My Global payment service questionnaire Under review still one week, how long will it take to get approved?
  • Hannah_Payoneer
    Hannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Member Posts: 449 ✭✭✭

hi there @Thilanka161

As you can see this is very normal, your account will be reviewed when you reach a certain threshold, you are already eligible to begin to receive payments.

• AngelaAD
    AngelaAD Member Posts: 2
    > @Hannah_Payoneer said:
    > hi there @Thilanka161
    >
    > As you can see this is very normal, your account will be reviewed when you reach a certain threshold, you are already eligible to begin to receive payments.

Good afternoon Hannah,

Just so I can be clear in my mind :smile: Even though my questionnaire is still "underreview" I can still use my account to receive payments once I've sold something?
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Yes @AngelaAD

You are correct! While it is under review you are able to receive upcoming funds.

If you have any further questions please let us know :smile:

• vavesparashar
    vavesparashar Member Posts: 2
    Hi Payoneer team,

Will I be able to send money to my bank account while the global-payment-service-questionnaire is under review?

Please do answer back.

Thanks,
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hi there @vavesparashar

I am glad to tell you that you may send and receive payments, including sending payments to your local bank account, with your Global Payment Service Questionnaire in the submitted state. As previously stated you do not need to have it reviewed until you reach a certain threshold, and this threshold is typically quite large. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to ask, have a fantastic day!

• beslac
    beslac Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
    Its beed two years since I requested Global Payment Service. Still under review?!
  • Hannah_Payoneer

hi @beslac I have checked the account associated with the email used for your forum account and I can see that you already have the GPS service activated, the Global Payment Service allows you to receive payments from companies and marketplaces globally, by providing you with receiving accounts to which you can receive payments in supported currencies. Payoneer provides you with the details of a receiving account in a specific currency. You provide these details to the company or marketplace with which you work. The company uses these details to send you a bank transfer. You receive the payment to your Payoneer account. You can find out more information on the FAQ page in the Support Center.

To view the details of your receiving accounts, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to Payoneer.
    2. Click on the Receive tab and select the Global Payment Service.
    3. Select the relevant receiving bank account.
    4. You will see the relevant bank details that you should provide to the company that you want to get paid.
    5. In addition, you will see guidelines for successfully performing a payment to the bank that you selected.
      Should you have further questions please feel free to let us know.
  • Aymen_004
    Aymen_004 Member Posts: 2
    My global services payment questionnaire is under review for almost 2 months now. My previous payment was already withheld and had to wait a month to receive it. When will the review be completed and how long do I have to wait to transfer payments?
  • Elena_Payoneer
    Elena_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Aymen_004 ! Thank you for your question.

If you have already submitted Global Payment Service questionnaire, it means you can start receiving payments as it doesn't have to be reviewed right away.

However, your payment might be pending because of other open requirements in your Verification Center, I recommend you to reach out to our representatives via Customer Support Center, so we can check it for you and speed up the verification process.

• Marapana
    Marapana Member Posts: 2
    Hi,
    My Global payment service questionnaire is still Under review. It's been for 10 months now. How long does it take to approve? My Customer ID is 47550019. What should I do more
  • Kiara_Payoneer
    Kiara_Payoneer Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Marapana ! Please note that the requested Questionnaires will be reviewed once needed and it won't affect your account in terms of receiving payments.

• senerstore
    senerstore Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

My business details questionnaire is under review still 4 week,
    how long will it take to get approved?

Customer ID: 56052686
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hi @senerstore! It is not necessary to wait for an approval of the questionnaires by our account approval department. This won't interfere with your incoming payments.

• Abdullah_Naeem
    Abdullah_Naeem Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2022
    Hello my global payment service questionnaire is under review since 9 Aug 2021. For this reason i can't recieve online payments. Please help.
    Customer ID: 35547334
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hi @Abdullah_Naeem, I took the liberty to move your question to this conversation as it was already answered a few times previously. If there's anything else we can help you with, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support Center .

• Odebunmi718
    Odebunmi718 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2022
    Can I use my payoneer account to receive payment from Amazon since global payment questionnaire and business profile is not accepted and the dont ask for bank verification, all the rest has been verified but only these three I mentioned give me concerns
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hey @Odebunmi718 ! We've moved your question here, I think you'll find useful information.

• attygeni
    attygeni Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2022
    How long is the business profile review? I cannot receive payments because of if.
  • Kiara_Payoneer

HI @attygeni ! Please check the answers above!

• FavourNWOSU
    FavourNWOSU Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    Hi everyone,

I want to enquire about the Global payment service questionnaire. My National Id was approved but the latter is still under review.

Is there any way to hasten the review. This is because I want to use my Payoneer account to receive funds and I don't want anything to go wrong.

Thank you for your time!
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hi @FavourNWOSU! Please read through the answers above.

• 221vikasjha
    221vikasjha Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2022
    Please help

IEC CODE and "Global payment service questionnaire" is under verification from 5 months
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hey @221vikasjha !

Please note that the requested Questionnaires will be reviewed once needed and it won't affect your account in terms of receiving payments.

If you have questions regarding other documents besides the questionnaires, please contact our Customer Support Center

• Greenfinch
    Greenfinch Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2022
    My Account is approved. But in verification center history tab "global payment" and "business profile" is still under review. which makes me unable to do any transaction. Need advise if this can be resolved or shall I look for another option. Attached is for your reference. Many Thanks God Bless.
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hi @Greenfinch !

Feel free to read our previous answers above for this matter.

• richnic
    richnic Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2022
    Hello,
    I currently sent the necessary documents needed for verification, all the documents are approved except for Global Payment Service. And I still didn't get any email notification about the verification.
    But can u please help me check if my account is verified? My Customer ID is 62229236
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hi @richnic ! There's no need to wait for an approval of your questionnaire as mentioned above. If you're not sure about the status of your account please contact the Customer Support Center

• bveysell
    bveysell Member Posts: 2
    Hello there! My user ID number is 53516149. The global payment service survey has been under review for 6 months. Every day this survey is disapproved is negative for my business. When will the survey be approved? If I have done something wrong, please decline this questionnaire and allow me to fill it again.
  • Kiara_Payoneer
    edited November 2022

Hi @bveysell !! Please check the answers above. o:) You don't need to wait for the approval of the questionnaire. It'll be reviewed once it's necessary. For now, it'll not influence your payments whatsoever.

• MisisB
    MisisB Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2022
    I do not have a business but Payoneer asked me to verify the Business profile. Obviously, there will be a delay in my salary this week. Question is how long is the verification process of Business Profile and Global Payment Service Questionaire?
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hi @MisisB ! Check this post :)

• Vladimir4
    Vladimir4 Member Posts: 2
    customer id: 40733745
    My Global Payment Service is still under review after 2 years, what can i do to fix this.
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hey @Vladimir4 , as mentioned in this whole post, you don't have to wait for the review of this questionnaire. Once it's necessary it'll be checked by our relevant team, it'll not get in the way of your payment until then.

• payoneeruser1
    payoneeruser1 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    "Global payment service questionnaire under review" It's been giving this warning for 2 months, if this isn't confirmed I guess I won't be able to get paid. Where to fill out this questionnaire? I don't remember filling it out. Please submit the questionnaire to me again if I have filled in incorrectly or incompletely and I will fill it out again.
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hi @payoneeruser1 ,

We understand you have doubts about the Global payment questionnaire. Please read this post and if you still have questions, feel free to reach out to me.

If you wish to re-submit your questionnaire please contact our Customer Support Center, they'll be able to assist you!

• furkanergun
    furkanergun Member Posts: 2
    "Global payment service questionnaire under review" It looks like this for a long time. I guess I won't be able to get paid until solving as well. Where to fill out this questionnaire? Please submit the questionnaire to me again if I have filled in incorrectly or incompletely and I will fill it out again.
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hi @furkanergun! Thank you for your question.

If you have already submitted Global Payment Service questionnaire, it means you can start receiving payments as it doesn't have to be reviewed right away.

If you're not sure about the status of your account please contact the Customer Support Center

• yassinekaidi
    yassinekaidi Member Posts: 1
    Please 🙏🏻 me since February 2022 it’s under review I need help
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hi @yassinekaidi, please check our previous answers in this post! For more particular questions feel free to contact our Customer Support Center

• MadhuraBandara
    MadhuraBandara Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2023
    i submitted my Receiving accounts questionnaire in 1 Jan 2022. but still Under review???
  • sheraz5013
    sheraz5013 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2023
    Hi,

It's been over 3 weeks and my Receiving accounts questionnaire is still under review. Can someone help me out here. Need to know if i did anything wrong while submitted the paperwork.

P.S: everything else was approved.