Verify cardholder identity (Address Verification)

edonyedony Member Posts: 2
Hello,

I have been using the Payoneer's Master Card since the beginning of 2019 regularly and every time it is requested I have sent the documents to the "Verification Center" and they have always been approved.

But, lately I have encountered a problem with "Verify cardholder identity" more precisely with "Address verification".

In the beginning I had these options to send the document:
- Utility bill in renter's name
- Bank document
- Rental Agreement
- Utility bill in owner's name
- Other Legal document

I have selected the "Other Legal Document" option and I have provided my Certificate of Residence which clearly shows my full name, my personal number, birthday and current address. This document (Certificate of Residence) was only one or two days old because I was in the municipality to get it only for this verification process.

After a few weeks of waiting I received this email:
"We need additional information to proceed.
Thank you for providing a copy of Other legal document.
Unfortunately, the type of document you sent does not match our request. "

I do not know the reason why such a document does not match your request.

Now, the "Other Legal document" option has been removed from my list and only these options appear:
- Utility bill in renter's name
- Bank document
- Rental Agreement
- Utility bill in owner's name

I live with my family in our house. We do not have any rent and no bill is under my personal name.

Can you suggest me which option to choose and what other document can I send?

Thank you,
Edony

Comments

• uca69uca69 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 31
    I have same problem and same question. 2-3 times I sent Identity card, passport, driving license,bill, with my name and address, but nothing. Now, some options are removed. Payoneer want 12 months for a government-issued ID, in my country that documents are 10 years duration, and still are up to date.
    As you said, ,, I live with my family in our house. We do not have any rent and no bill is under my personal name,, except telephone, which I already sent.
    I really dont know how to contact support for some additional information.
    I will send again Identity card and driving licence in one document, I hope will be accepted.
    Thank you.
  • johntv2020johntv2020 Member Posts: 2
    Hello friends
    Who can help me hack my account I can not enter with my email or my password my phone number was also changed and my email also How can I enter my account I have the account recovery code but I do not know where to enter it

Hola amigos
    Quién me puede ayudarme a hackear mi cuenta no puedo ingresar con mi correo electrónico ni mi contraseña mi número de teléfono también fue cambiado y mi correo también Cómo puedo ingresar a mi cuenta tengo el código de recuperación de la cuenta pero tampoco sé dónde ingresarlo
  • johntv2020johntv2020 Member Posts: 2
    Me robaron mi cuenta antes de todo esto me llego un correo y me pidieron información