new account

majnounomajnouno Posts: 1Member

I ordered my card for 10 days, but I have not received email to join the scanned picture of my national map, so after I registered another account with the same information but, you tell me I have a map and a payoneer account active, but I have not received my card, and I never rejoingez my identity document, please you can cancel any registration of all accounts that I signed up for I can make a request through affiliate,
I made too many requests by other email because I just received this message

Dear Mohamed Bentalha, We see that you have recently applied for a Payoneer card while you already have an existing and active Payoneer account. If you are applying for another account because you have not received your previous card, or if your card has been lost or stolen, please contact our Customer Support for a replacement card, using your existing account's e-mail address. Otherwise, please explain why you have applied for an additional card. This will help us better handle your request. Once we receive your response, we will send you an update regarding your application approval. Need more help? Please reply to this message, contact us using our Payoneer Contact Form , and/or chat live with us Sunday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (EST). Thank you, Payoneer's Account Approval Department

I want you to send me an email so I can join the scanned picture of my ID
and cancel the other card applications via other email
this is the first time I am applying map
thank you