Deposits By Google & CJ Failed: Account Does Not Exist

If there's a HUMAN BEING from Payoneer here, kindly take a look at my account and ticket #LTK1215301021900X as I've been going in circles with what appears to be automated bots that are handling my case.

1) I see in my account US Payment Service is ACTIVE. There's an account number, routing number and name of bank (First Bank of Delaware)

2) I gave this information to Google and CJ to pay my affiliate fees

3) Both Google and CJ could not pay into the account. CJ, in particular, said the response they got from First Bank of Delaware is that the account does not exist.

On the 22nd of May I opened a ticket (#LTK1215301021900X) asking for support to look into this. 5 days later, on the 27th of May, I got a response from "Aiden" saying the account is not "Verified"

I wrote back asking for what this verification is, what steps I need to take to get verified, and why this verification is not mentioned anywhere within the account (ideally this should be mentioned on the US Payment Service page itself). 

On the 3rd of June (6 days after my response), I got a response from "Noa" with instructions on how to transfer funds to PayPal. Jee! Note that I NEVER mentioned PayPal even once in this ticket, so I can only assume "Noa" is an automated computer bot (and not a very smart bot) that fired a canned response back to me.

If there's a real human from Payoneer reading this, kindly take a look at my account and let me know why deposits onto my US Payment account are failing, and how to get it fixed.

Thanks

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi George,

I have requested for a new US Payment Service number to be issued for your account, which will be done within the next 24 hours. Once applied we will update you, after which you will be able to receive payments.

I apologize for the confusion.

• awesomemaezeeawesomemaezee Member Posts: 1
    Hi, good day. I see that my account is active and I've already opened it in the app. But my employer said that my account does not exist and I can't get my pay today. Please help. Thank you